[Release] Security Cams

[ABOUT]
This script can do more than what is just displayed. You can add cameras to any shop / business / etc that you would like cameras and also restrict certain models to use it OR you can allow all players to use the cameras.

[SCREENSHOTS]

[DOWNLOADS]

-STANDALONE-

Installation

• Downlaod securitycams resource
  • Drag securitycams to resources folder
  • Add start securitycams to server.cfg

-ESX-

The ESX version is for the servers using the ESX framework and wants only polices to use it. Small changes like the buttons, markers and text has been changed. The Config.HideHUD option disables the esx_status HUD, ESX HUD, Essentialmode HUD and radar (GPS) when using the cameras.

Installation

• Download the script esx_securitycam
  • Drag and drop the esx_securitycam folder into your [ESX] folder
  • Add start esx_securitycam to your server.cfg
  • Enjoy

To hide the HUD when accessing the cameras set Config.HideHUD to true in config.lua
To enable debugmode set Config.DebugMode to true in config.lua

70 Likes

This is so cool, Thank you for the release!

1 Like

Nice! Just needs a camera filter over it

3 Likes

I was gonna use screen fx but I can’t seem to find a good one. SO I was trying to find one using NUI.

I watched some youtube videos where it shows a filter for the seven eleven cam but I don’t know the exact name for it so it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Oh my, :heart: this is awesome! Can’t wait to use it. Great work, Xander.

1 Like

Very cool. Could also be utilized for criminals pulling of heists. Good job.

1 Like

Would be a cool addition to see the ability to “hijack” the security system, as @SaltyGrandpa mentioned to prevent officers from being able to view them.

1 Like

Hm. That’s not a bad idea.

1 Like

To add to that… I believe @sadboilogan was fucking around with the computer hacker shit, you could incorporate that to it in which the individuals have to hack into the cameras. That way it would actually take some work, similar to the whole bank vault dial shit.

1 Like

Are you able to review the cam footage for instance an investigation?

1 Like

This does not have in-game recorded footage. Would rely on someone else to use an external recording program to record it while they are using the camera. This just allows you to see things without being in line of sight.

1 Like

Lovely stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing! Another great release!

1 Like

:heart: Lovely stuff

1 Like

If you ever wanna add that feature, i can polish out my current code for it and get the hacking system working fully.

2 Likes

Would be pretty cool to add the function if the cameras get shot, then they shot down. Also the screen effect would be nice. Other than that really cool release :slight_smile:

Thanks. I will more then likely take you up on that offer.

1 Like

I am working on the screen overlay now. I just can’t seem to find anything that looks good…

Does anyone know the screen overlay name for the seven eleven screen overlay?

What about a function when shotting them? is there a native for object health or something like that.

Gonna search for that now

Nice release! I’m thinking this would be good for hideouts, and jail cell/prison live surveillance, too.