[ESX] Simple Jail Breaking System!

A simple jailbreaking script that allows someone to get broken out of jail by hacking the gates and getting far enough away from the prison, This also adds a prison interior with security cameras. Requires an item in your database (default is “keycard”) ORIGINAL BASE MODS I USED (Don’t sue me lads):

1.GitHub - qalle-git/esx-qalle-jail: Jailsystem, working prisonwork to earn small amount of cash!

2.https://github.com/mwhitt1985/Hacking-Doorlock

3.https://github.com/GHMatti/FiveM-Scripts/tree/master/mhacking

4.[Release] Security Cams

Special thanks to KillaMike and huge special shoutout to LowQualityPlays, without their help and support this project would not have been possible <3

Update ESX RESOURCE This is an updated and more finalized, working version of the JailBreak System! This adds locked cells to the Interior of the prison (accessed through the “New Inmate Door” through the main gates on the left side, Watchable security cameras (accessed through the computer in evidence locker under police station), gates that can be hacked with a “keycard”, Sends a notification to police when hacking is taking place, and also automatically Un-Jails someone when they get far enough away from the prison!

Feature Summary:

1. Hackable Gates
  2. Prison Interior
  3. Watchable Security Cameras
  4. Jail Escapes

Installation:

1. Just replace esx-qalle-jail with your current jail resource
  2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PRISON INTERIOR ADDON FOR ESX-QALLE-JAIL GitHub - qalle-git/prison-map-addon: This is a prison (I DID NOT MAKE IT) (check original mod for installation instructions)
  3. add “keycard” to your database if the sql didn’t already
    4.add the security camera, jail, and doorlock_mhacking resource to server.cfg (ex. “start esx-qalle-jail”)

NOTE Some of the cell doors are not locked as I have not had the time to add them but can be easily added in the config folder for esx_doorlock_mhacking, This is not a replacement for regular mhacking but is suggested you dont use regular esx_doorlock, All rights go to the Geniuses at FiveM and Rockstar and the original creators of the mods used as bases, thank you <3
Download

**Feel free to add me on discord with any problems, as I have stopped developing for FiveM as of 2021 sorry I couldn’t push the updates I wanted :frowning: - Raging_NaClholic#0500 **

10 Likes

I get the idea of it but it seems like only useful is the server does really long jail times!

1 Like

They would if they keep getting jailed, For example if a high ranking gang member gets in jail then a crew could break them out, it supports long term rp

1 Like

I totally understand that but I don’t feel like most ESX servers are doing long jail sentences for them to do that!

I think this is going to be used on a whitelisted server for serious roleplay!

Like mine :wink: just happens to be ESX based

Yea, Well it was nice talking to you I am gonna head to bed here in a minute!

Havnt had a chance to test it myself, but it seems like a great idea and I look forward to trying it out in my community (which does offer long sentences, even indefinite mental holds) so I’m sure people would love this.

Nice job.

Hi, there i got a little problem if i jail someone he is falling true the ground i think the buildings that you created are not loading in or something how do i fix that?

Please add videos or photos

We need more info about installation and config.

Thanks.

did you add the jail resource? or do you have another mod or interior that might be conflicting?

yes i got interiorfix

I think i know why i have two esx_jail’s in there your only supposed to have esx-qalle-jail

aah allright i will check it out

link of the prison interior is missing or ?

I forgot that esx-qalle-jail required that, I did say in bold letters to have everything the base mods require tho and the link is easily found within the base mod link up top but I will add that in thank you

1 Like

Now everything works perfectly, awesome work big thank’s ! =) @Raging_NaClholic

No problem my guy! i hope it serves you well im working on updating it so when i figure that out ill post the update!

1 Like

Updated hopefully that helps you, you can always discord me for personal help if you need it