[Release] Seatbelt UPDATED

i added it and everything and it didnt work

I have a prob i used your seat belt but when my seat belt is closed i get thrown out of the window when i hit some wear

How Do I Change Where The Image Is Cause Where It Is Is Where I Have My Street Label And My Priority Stuff

works perfect ty

1 Like

Hey, this script works fine thank you but when im driving in some cars it wont eject me if i crash when i dont have a seatbelt on, any ideas what could be causing this, thanks.

quick and stupid question, is there a way to change the flying out of the front window with the seatbelt ON, i have tested it many times and i keep flying out of the windshield everytime when going at a speed of (80-100+)
was wondering if there is a way to change that from happening.

So I’ve been through the code 10 times over and still can’t figure out how to make this script not eject people wearing their seatbelt, regardless of crash speed. Can someone please point me in the direction of what I’m missing, I do not want any belted occupant thrown from the vehicle for any reason.

To say the least that function isn’t included in this script as far as I know if you install

[Release] BadgerEssentials v2 - Essential HUD script for RP servers | Ragdoll | RP-Revive | Announce command | Customisable

This includes the function ur looking for and you can just disable the HUD feature if wanted

SEATBELT SCRIPT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

I do not give any support!

How do i make it that nearby or my pasanger can hear the sound?

Any way to move the seatbelt image up

i want it

Hey guys
I just think about to rework seatbelt script. “New” seatbelt script would be rewritten with csharp.

Lua is not option, I think so. So if you have some suggestions, leave it below :grin:

More optimized?

Been quite some time since this comment was made but did you ever figure out a fix for this kind of issue?

Hello, wonderful script!
But I have one question, can you tell me how I can set it up that when you are pressing “F” while the vehicle is not moving, your seatbelt getting turned off and then after 1-2 Seconds you get kicked out of the car?

Because this script isn’t optimized, and it’s need to be reworked.

How i can change css i want the png to right side not left.

You can change line 13 to modify the placement: 0% being left, while 100% being the right side. Here is an example:

left: 82%;

No link