[Release] Sandy Signs [Version 2.0]

Hello everyone! Here is a small Map Mod that adds more street signs in Sandy Shores! Feel free to use. If you plan to edit the file, please remember to give me credit for the current placement of items! Thanks again and Enjoy!

Download: SandySigns 2.0 .zip (5.0 KB)

Screenshots

Change Log

Version 1.0: SandySigns 1.0.zip (2.8 KB)

• Original Release

Version 2.0: SandySigns 2.0 .zip (5.0 KB)

• Fixed Double Stop sign on East Joshua.
  • Added Stop Signs to all of Sandy and the surrounding area.
  • Added Speed Limits throughout Sandy Shores.
  • Added Smaller Details (Ex. One Ways and Turn Arrows)

Some of my other sign resources:

7 Likes

Pictures would be nice :slight_smile:

Edited to Add Screenshots for you!

2 Likes

Nice. I’ve been meaning to add more speed and stop signs in sandy too. This helps out some:) lol thy hitch hiker one would have came in handy yesterday when I pulled someone over for picking up a hitchhiker on my server. XD

Awesome! I plan on Editing it soon to add more signs so if yall find places that need signs feel free to message me the ideas and screenshots of where will help!

Versoin 2.0 is now Live!

Please check the new Change log in the first post!

My man! Now I dont have to do anything! LOL <3

1 Like

This is super cool! Thank you for this ! :smile:

No Problem! If I find other spots then I will probably add more but if anyone sees that there needs to be a sign somewhere, please private message me details and I’ll add it with you credit on your idea.

Will be nice to see some detail put back into the game. Little things like that are great.

What do you all think? Should I create a Resource for Signs in Paleto and/or Grapeseed? Let me know below!

• No
  • Only Paleto
  • Only Grapeseed
  • Both!

0 voters

Yes, please do all of that. You are saving me so much time xD. Earlier I was like… hmmm maybe i should help him out and do some in Grape… oh a poll… ohh… YES. <3

I am working on a New resource for GrapeSeed now then Paleto will be next.

1 Like

Do you happen to know where I can find the billboards for that area? I have been looking to do some custom boards for a while now. Thanks in advanced if you’re able to help!

You can use code walker to find the file name of a billboard.