[Release] Roleplay sign šŸ¤©

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t speak French. But it looks like you have an issue with monitor.exe, I canā€™t really help you with 3ds installation issues.

1 Like

Can you update this to where we can spell out anything. So make like a option for any letter and letting us config it to what word we want. It would be so cool to have the roleplay servers name up there.

I have no damn clue whatā€™s so hard to understand, but since multiple people keep asking:
You have to be able to do 3D-Modeling yourself.
There is no other way.

Great HUD! Where can I get it? :slight_smile:
/s

Hi there :slight_smile:

Thanks for this ressource @xLete but I have a question.

Why would you lock your geometries when you modify Rockstar assets ?
I meanā€¦I also mod with 3DS Max on the base of Rockstarā€™s work and I would never lock my geomtriesā€¦because you knowā€¦you stole someone elseā€™s work to start with :smiley:
It would be very kind of you to make this editable so other 3D artists might contribute to your project :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot mate :wink:

1 Like

wot I didnt create this resource

1 Like

https://prnt.sc/r6xnd3 pls wat script is this ?

Sorry missed my tag :sweat_smile:

:heart: to you

I didnā€™t steal anything, everything is done from 0. And I am totally free to do what I want with my projects lul

I understand you do whatever you want with your projects :slight_smile:

But sayin you did everything from scratch is a bit cockyā€¦

You extracted the YDR and YDD from the games files thrue a third party program and then modified the all scene to instert your logo on the different LOD levelsā€¦ (you didnā€™t re-created all the landscape where your logo sitā€™s on, did you :wink: ?)

Sometimes what you have to put up with is mind-blowing.

Wellā€¦if you donā€™t agree with the fact that you extracted the work of Rockstar to modify it I guess I have nothing more to say :confused:

Btw, Iā€™ve made my own sign in the meantime, thanks for the inspiration, at least this is not locked (yet :D)

Wish you lot of success further !

2 Likes

Hey, could you share it or show me how to do it, I know it is a lot to ask!

do u make ones to order

eso mismo quiiero saber

How can I edit the role playing sign?

Hello,
Can you send me something to contact you?

how did you not get vinewood back when you get away?

it called LOD files dude there about 9 files you have to edit

for the people looking to edit this your self here are the files you need vwsign.rar (4.0 KB) good luck :wink:

2 Likes