[Release] Roleplay sign 🤩

I’m sorry, I’m super new to 3d modelling but trying to use this to learn a bit.
When I’m trying to load the files to my 3dsmax with gims evo, it’s saying: "can’t find a texture file “…\vwsign\prop_pylon_L2”
and 16 more like that, as warnings, and 2 errors saying:
1 times: Can’t read the file - path’s invalid: C:\Users\MyUserID\Desktop\vwsign\ch2_lod3_slod3\ch2_lod3_slod3_high.mesh
1 times: Can’t import anything.

How should I fix this? :expressionless: I’m kinda lost here :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks anyways for the previous hint with what to edit.

1 Like

thats normal just continue

1 Like

Hello those files that you sent, I try to open them with the 3d max and it won’t let me, could you help me please

[image]

nice bro

what ??

2 Likes

How you do it? @Andrelakko

how to change it please ?

1 Like

i get like 29 errors and it says cant import when i try to import it directly to 3ds

? what yea mean dude

can someone help me with installing the 3ds max progarm or a another program to edit the roleplay text

how do i change it

Can do it for me please and write MONTRÉAL please

What 3d program can you use to modify these words? Is 3ds max OK?

3dsmax yeah

Ok thanks

[2 errors]
1 times: Can’t read the file - path’s invalid: C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\ch2_03_emis_sign_slod\ch2_03_emis_sign_slod_high.mesh
[1 warnings]
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\CH2_03_sign”
[2 errors]
1 times: Can’t read the file - path’s invalid: C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\ch2_03_sign\ch2_03_sign_high.mesh
[5 warnings]
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\DH_CH02_SignMetal01_RSN_OS_V”
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\DH_CH02_SignMetal01_N”
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\DH_CH02_SignMetal01_S”
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\ch2_03_sign\im_wallpaint01_v2im_wallpaint01_a”
1 times: Can’t find a texture file “C:\Users\DomashenPC\Desktop\vwsign\ch2_03_sign\im_wallpaint01_n”

when will there be an update?

I managed to do it myself but with a very different way that has nothing to do with this resource, if there is enough interest I might make a tutorial since I couldn’t find one in English myself.

yoo howd you make it a little step by step 1. 2. 3. tutorial would be nice as well