[Release] rGz_menu, circle animated menu for ESX

PNG

Hello,

I want to share my menu script, animated fully on CSS

All you need to do is put triggers in it, i leave mine to make it easier. I wont help with configuration, if you dont know how to do that you will probably broke it anyway. If you want to make that script better, feel free to use pull-request

prev:
streamable.com/pcf9p

github:

39 Likes

sir i like your menu default, can you give for me please?

What do you mean my menu default?
inventory or esx_menudialog? its only css modified and right now i dont have that

2 Likes

i mean the menu default design like in the picture

1 Like

Yup its standard https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_menu_default with some edited CSS, dont have that for now

1 Like

it stucked at 3rd-4th open of the menu.

1 Like

It has been tested like for ~3months on server 30+ players. Read the readme at github, probably you need to change some triggers/pnotify

You also need to edit scripts like billing/animations etc., otherwise you can get errors and stuck

Just pressed F1 and stuck until restart game. Just Copy/pasted

Belle ressource, merci beaucoup… Je vais l’édit a ma vision du RP : )

1 Like

yup i have esx_billing and animations. i just don’t know why triggers wont open.

Did you add triggers for those scripts? Like i said in first post u need to know something about DEV. Its been tested

on github in README you have pattern for client trigger, just use that and change for resources you using

Its not copy-pasted script, you need to know something about DEV. Menu works with other scripts that you have to edit, check README

Sorry, i mean @ Bhavik_Patel :sweat_smile:

Video preview doesnt work for me :confused:

Check URL link on github

1 Like

can example cmd code ?

Everything is on github and like i said i wont configure it for each one of you, coz i dont have time for that :slight_smile:

The code is literally taken from radialmenu [Release] RadialMenu - Configurable menu for chat commands using Wheelnav.js

1 Like

You mean ‘testprint’ calback that i dont use? Yes its copied, but only for tests. wheelnav was my inspiration

I dont use wheelnav.js or any javascript, its fully CSS

pls dont comment if you dont know how to read code and all you do is copy-paste scripts.

Just pressed F1 and stuck until restart game. Just Copy/pasted

Thats whole different way of making menu and i mean html and lua

1 Like

Amazing release. People are just trying to find something to complain about, as usual. Keep up the good work! I love this!

1 Like