[RELEASE] renzu_vehicleshop | Advanced Vehicle Shop

got that fixed but i press open shop and nothing happens

script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled rejection): Error: renzu_garage was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Unknown column ā€˜park_coordā€™ in ā€˜field listā€™

anyone that can help me with this, I have it submitted in the SQL

does it work with qbcore bcs i cant get it to work

Was wondering if anyone knows how to get this working with vehicle keys from quasar
Vehiclekeys - Quasar Store Documentations [ESX]

Hello. I made a custom car dealership and when I enter it, the camera does not change its location

I need help it wonā€™t put my cars in categories

Hello to everyone. When I press gallery blipin in qbcore package, the screen goes black and I get the error ā€œNo vehicle availableā€. Can anyone help with the installation for the qbcore package?

Iā€™m having an issue where I can buy the vehicles but they donā€™t show or save in my garage, Iā€™m using loaf garage system.

Can i get help on how to take out the qb default shop i added the renzu shop an its working fine but i have a problem. the qb shop is also still showing

1 Like

just remove qb-vehicleshop

1 Like

I was told if i remove any of the default stuff it messes the server up. So i havnt if thats the case thn all this trouble i been having was for nun :rofl::rofl::rofl: ty ima try that

ok so it worked ty. but now once in the shop menu to view cars players cant get out an are having to f8 an fly back in

its also dropping thm in the middle of the ocean whn they come back

Hello, im having an issue with changing the location of the shops. Can someone explain how exactly they work. Is it supposed to happen with polyzone or what exactly

Just duplicate the the pdm shop and change the name and the coordinates with a dev tool.

Thanks, I got another issue, i set up the renzu vehicleshop and the renzu garage, after that my phone bugged and went totally blank (i am using qb-phone). Any ideas how to fix it?

Not sure how qb system works. Iā€™m more familiar with esx.

Was wondering if its possible to have a cardealer job, and also a bigger question is the ability to change the ped per shop. Example would be having a different ped for Police Vehicle Shop to the PDM one.

Also the ability to disable blips per shop or even have it only show to specific job.

@Renzuzu any plans to add an option to the config to allow the vehicle list in pdm to be taken from either the sql database or the vehicles.lua file?

same
problem