[RELEASE] renzu_vehicleshop | Advanced Vehicle Shop

Hey, I want redline to have the same cars like the default shop but with 10% discount how can I make 2 shops? Plus can I turn off the option to choose car color when you buy the car? ESX

its not working for me

Decent script! Great UI work keep it up.

You can do it with replacing “Config.Vehicles” with “QBCore.Shared.Vehicles”

Got the Problem when i enable the vehThumbsGenerater
SCRIPT ERROR: @renzu_vehicleshop/client/client.lua:953: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘gstate’)

Does anyone know how to fix that? Or do i need any Dependencies? All of that Script works, thats the only Problem.

Yeah bro everything OK but problem with SQL Database i testet this on ESX and QBcore but sorry not work for me please upload new SQL Database for ESX and QBcore, <3

You may have to revert back to older game build

I have this problem when i try to buy a custom vehicle in the normal car shop.
What could it be?
Also when i put a custom police car in the normal shop, this happens. - But when i put the same police car in the police shop, i can buy it without issues.

Vanilla cars in the same shop, no issues.

1 Like

Had the same issue. Ended up being one of the prices I changed in vehicles.lua was missing the equals mark(=) between the price. Resolved my issue.

hey just wondering is the hash important at all when adding new vehicles?

1 Like

Der VehicleShop ist echt super aufgebaut. Allgemein die Scripte sind mega und helfen einem enorm. Manchmal ist bei dem VehicleShop das Problem, er zeigt 2 Autos gleichzeitig an. Das ist etwas Nervig aber sonst lÀuft es super!

An error occurs in SQL
ă‚čクăƒȘăƒŒăƒłă‚·ăƒ§ăƒƒăƒˆ 2023-12-24 141851

can someone tell me what to put so that esx_vehiculelock gives us the key to purchase?

-- CARKEYS -- -- you need to replace the event
Config.Carkeys = function(plate,source)
    print("Sending Keys")
    TriggerClientEvent('vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner',source,plate) -- THIS EVENT IS QBCORE CAR KEYS!, replace the event name to your carkeys event
end
-- CARKEYS --

OlĂĄ, estou com um problema no qb-core, o menu fica em loop com tela preta.

Good luck, I’m trying every day XD

Hello,
I have this error when I buy a vehicle.

add your sql

Hello, how are you, brother, I have a garage CD that uses vehiclekey, so how can I put renzu_vehicleshop to give me the vehicle key? I have tried but it doesn’t give me the key when I do the vehicle test. hel

Renzuzu can you create Helicopter & Airplane Shop? would be cool!

use A for storage id