[RELEASE] renzu_vehicleshop | Advanced Vehicle Shop

When i buy a car then the car not spawn and this error will show up

1 Like

i cannot figure this error out for the life of me greyed out cars did anyone figure this out?

mine is SCRIPT ERROR: @renzu_vehicleshop/server/server.lua:165: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘integer index’)

I dont know whats up but ive been trying to figure it out

follow this

is there any way to pick which plates the cars use and spawn with

I have like a script suggestion make renzu_housing with like the houses that are available for purchase are marked on the map

1 Like

Hey, Can you help me i write civ in the job and restart the script
grafik

I want to go to the menu to buy a vehicle but it doesn’t show up anymore I take the civ out or write all in it works but then it puts a zero in owned_vehicles in job although civ should be there

Im just getting this error:

[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource renzu_popui
[    c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for renzu_vehicleshop
[script:renzu_vehicle] Error loading script server/server.lua in resource renzu_vehicleshop: @renzu_vehicleshop/framework/sv_wrapper.lua:3: No such export getSharedObject in resource es_extended
[script:renzu_vehicle] stack traceback:
[script:renzu_vehicle] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[script:renzu_vehicle] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:878: in metamethod 'index'
[script:renzu_vehicle] 	@renzu_vehicleshop/framework/sv_wrapper.lua:3: in function 'Initialized'
[script:renzu_vehicle] 	@renzu_vehicleshop/server/server.lua:9: in main chunk
[    c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/server.lua.
[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource renzu_vehicleshop

If anyone else gets this error:

I have fixed it, I didnt make sure the resources started in order they should have

any fix on this error

Well try as I might, I cannot get this working with latest QBCore, Marker appears but then get continuous loop on a black screen, and when quick pick select i get no response, no errors in client or server console, have used vehicle.sql from previous release to add vehicles to the DB, added fixes found on Github and nothing seems to want to work.

feel free to open a issue

with actionable information, screenshot etc…

this is always being test in my qbcore localhosts without any issue.

1 Like

Done one, but honestly not much more i could add, there’s no errors in console etc :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same error, any solution?

3 Likes

your lscustoms does not support RGB paints

gta prioritize Custom Colour aka rgb , thats why you cant replace it.

1 Like

hello, is it possible to read the vehicles you want to buy not from vehicles.lua but from SQL?

1 Like

1 Like

How do i get the script to noit assign to certain garages so i can integrate with loaf garage system\

Pls Help me Im stuck with this error

1 Like

Can please ask you how can set up a new dealership i a new location

any ideas ?