[Release] Re-release of DOJ like radar

Thanks;)

Or just edit the script to allow vehicle class 18 instead of the whitelist. That’s what I did.

Can you give an example?

I have added my cars to the list but its not working. I have cars in non GTA standard slots and have added the spawn names to the config file in upper case with no dice. The only way that I have been able to get it working is to allow it for everything ;c

Try to not have uppers on those cars

I have added them as upper case and lower case lettering … same issue :C

Screenshot please

local whitelist = {
	vehs = { -- make sure these are upper, and have quotes
		"MPCH15",
		"TNTAURUS",
		"MBTAURUS",
		"TNMPEXPLORER",
		"TNMPTAHOE",
	},
	enable = true -- if enabled, then will check if the vehicle that the player is driving is the same as one of above
}

Try to not have Uppers on the cars that does not work with Uppers

Like i said I have tried uppers and lowers and it will not work :frowning:

did you misspell the spawn names of the cars?

nope , I can use the same spelling to spawn the cars

then just simply set it to “false”. So you don’t have to whitelist anything.
enable = true(change me to false) -- if enabled, then will check if the vehicle that the player is driving is the same as one of above

How can I scale down the Menu and place it ontop of the Mini Map?

I had problems with it before. I will see what i can do in the next update

1 Like

This is a great radar is there a way I can move it to the left a little bit it’s covering up my speedometer a little bit

Well there is but it will take you some time. He used drawTxt2 instead of using css to group everything so you will need to change each x/y for the text you want. I can go into more detail if needed but essentialy you will need to change the x/y for each word. As far as the rectangle he used drawRect so you will want to change the x/y for that aswell can be found on line 176.

X      Y            
drawRect({masterDraw[1],masterDraw[2]}, {0.5, 0.165}, {0,0,0,0})`

I’m also having this problem put the cars on the list but only some activate the radar when pressing F11.
Would you help me

Try to not have Uppers on those cars that wont work with Uppers

once you freeze the radar. how to release the locked speed?

Reset the radar?