[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Considering how the multicharacter works, and the fact that multiple servers running it are able to use gcphone, the issue is with your setup.

how can i add more contact on phone ?

I use gcphone on zap-hosting, but I’m getting an error!!
I called my friend but he didn’t receive that call!!
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks everyone

Hello, any know how fix this?

Hello, no error in F8 but when I make a call it does not ring can you help? thanks

Hi, I’m also using this zap hosting script, but when I call some player they don’t get the call, I don’t understand why this happens, everything else works perfectly

No need to spam the thread bud :wink:

What Voice are you using? Mumble? PMA? To-kovoip?

sorry
I want to use mumble but I don’t know how to configure it to put mumble

Hey, i was looking to change the text in the box - ID or Phone Number, coudn’t find it anywhere. Any idea?

app.js

1 Like

how do we get it to upload to imgur?

Anyone can help? It happen when i take foto in twitter and when i take foto from cam app nothing happen

1 Like

For @RIIAIN and anyone having this issue of twitter and messaging not taking photos | go to gcphone → client → client.lua and replace

exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload(data.url, data.field, function(data)
        local resp = json.decode(data)
        DestroyMobilePhone()
        CellCamActivate(false, false)
        --cb(json.encode({ url = resp.files[1].url }))   
        cb(json.encode({ url = resp.url }))
      end)

WITH

exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload("https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/yourdiscordchannelwebhookurl", data.field, function(data)
        local image = json.decode(data)
        DestroyMobilePhone()
        CellCamActivate(false, false)
        cb(json.encode({ url = image.attachments[1].proxy_url }))
      end)

MAKE SURE TO SET YOUR DISCORD WEBHOOK

4 Likes

Thank you for the answer!!

By any chance do you know how to solve the issue of making sure “ALL” hud items? I ask only as my screen shots still include the “nearest postal” script code on the images.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what your asking to be honest.

Basically the script on this removes all hud items when taking a photo with the exception of this “nearest postal” script.

I honestly dont know. I dont use that because the last time I did it was running at a high ms

Do you recommend anything else?

I just use a postal map that people that people can look on there mini map and see

how do i get this working with salty chat?