[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Does Anyone Know How To Fix This? My Phone Wont Take Pics

Anyone knows on how to change the location for twitter popup notification?

Does anyone know why i can’t see my number? This is how it looks in my database.

Set up the discord webhook instead. It’ll post a image to a thread you make and send it back working.

Right click on the phone screen and it’ll say creat new topic

Any luck on the yellow pages would be nice to see this , as it was in the works over a year ago?

You legend! Thank you =)

1 Like

for some reason when you try to call other players it doesn’t go through eg. i call a friend but he doesn’t know cos nothing happens

1 Like

webrtc is set to false

It was never in the works, it was just a suggestion we said we would consider doing, but The team moved on to other things, it is now me personally working on this solo. So it will probably be added in the future, I just don’t have a current time yet because I have multiple projects at the moment. Sorry for the delays though.

1 Like

The phone works but it is super delayed. So can’t make phone calls and messages take too long to send.

I am using latest recommended artifacts. Latest build and Canary. And extendedmode.

do you know how to convert crewphone into esx1.2v1 final

Does anyone have job messages working properly on 1.final or esx legacy? Had no issues on 1.1, but I have everything else working on legacy except for the job messages. If i text police or ems etc they do not get the messages.

does this work with pma-voice ?

You would have to make it work with PMA-Voice. I haven’t messed with pma-voice at all thus far.

Just change mumble-voip exports to pma-voice

1 Like

hmmmm what is the problem?

im using ESX Legacy. which resources should i take? 1.1 or 1.2?

yeah me too. cant make it working

Anyone able to get this working? I tried but having the same issue as before - get stuck in the camera view and no picture ever taken.