[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Make sure all players have the “phone” item in their inventory, it’s a bug I will fix in the next patch/update.

1 Like

This is an old issue that people forget about, All you have to do is slightly modify your esx_ambulancejob to correct this issue, The link above has exactly what you need to do. :slight_smile:

(The bottom reply is the proper way to do it)

Screenshot - 8186f7e8000b578b93a7a1c17a56821c - Gyazo any ideas on how i can fix this? i have been searching for answer!

I currently am getting this error when anyone attempts to make a phone call on my server:

I have not seen anyone that has had this same error and it is stumping me. Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening?

hey downloaded this today everything works brilliant just wondering how do i hear someone or talk to someone during a call

Is anyone having this problem with gcphone? When I enter Dark Chat I am just getting a black screen:

1 Like

It is usually blank as you need to initially create a channel (at least it was like that for me) so what you do is right click in the black area and a wee box will open saying “Add a Channel” once you’ve created one it will then show up in your “Dark Chat” and DataBase.

Screenshots

Hopefully the above works, if that does not you can try manually creating it in the DataBase (phone_app_chat) just to see if it populates (see below).

Database Table

GCP4

Goodluck :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! This did work for me! To be honest, I have never actually used it before and that did work!

I guess I was expecting to see a prompt of some sort lol.

1 Like

Brilliant! Glad it worked :smiley: Also don’t worry I was in the same boat first time I used it! Just glad you sorted :smiley: Enjoy and have a great day!

i cant get salty chat to work on this for the life of me. any help please.

any know how i can change the hour to in game hour?
thanks

Does anyone how i can change top right phone time to game time? im getting mad! thank u all amazing job!

Yep me too no errors at all but i just wont work. Also this phone has no Support forthe new Esx Legacy multicharacter support. Would be nice to add this

I have a bug with this phone; when i call someone that i added before he cant see my name if he already added me. Can anyone help me?

Okay my last Post was trash. I think the multicharacter Support is not down to this resource. Multicharacter Resource needs to get fixed. Also i got saltychat working now. Both players need to have phone Item in inventory. But i have a Bug. When i call the Police Station im getting this error in Console:

Also i cant open my inventory after calling the police station. I need to tab out and in the game to open it again. Can someone please help me with that im using esx 1.1

Is it possible to use the mouse function while also having the ability to move around? I’ve looked at over 5 phone scripts and none of them have this function. I’ve noticed this is how No Pixel phone works, as well as Lucid City RP. So I know the function is possible. Why do all phone scripts work the same way tho? Arrow key press to nav, and player frozen if SetNuiFocus (true). Someone has to know a solution to this, I’ve tried tons myself with no luck yet. Always run into issues when doing SetNuiFocusKeepInput.

Ambulance job is not receiving alerts, in fact I can not get any of the Service Call numbers to work for call or text. Yes, I have modified the Send Distress Signal function in Ambulance Job and the phone is started before any of the jobs.

That’s means you didn’t set the phone up properly. The phone works for hundreds of servers as we speak.

how did you get the phone to work with salty

anyone know how i can get the twitter sql file to upload thats the only issue i have im using the 1.2 version of esx