[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Does twitter account/info carry over between characters (mulitcharacter) for others?

• Whippet :100:

Yes, unless you manually set it up to where each character uses their own account. All they have to do is log out of their twitter account and create a new one for their new character.

We gave setting it up manually a go but had no luck unfortunately…

The immersion breaking of going in as a different character but being logged in as a different character of theirs isnt a viable option for our server.

A shame but for those servers who don’t utilise mulitcharacter, its a great phone!

Phone booths work for anyone else? not having any luck getting them to work, tried changing coords to a different phone and even called the phone booth # but im unable to use the phonebooth? am i doing something wrong?

Any way to make this works?

TriggerServerEvent('gcPhone:sendMessage', 'ambulance','%pos%', coords)

unknown

I can’t hear anyone that calls me. that is unfortunate. :stop_sign:

1 Like

mumble or ■■■■?

how can I set it up because I tried to get it connected and even following their guiide it did not work. can you help me set it up ?

Hi all could one HELP with this error please

[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_kashacters] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE phone_messages SET owner = ‘Char1:0000000000’ WHERE owner = ‘steam:0000000000’”: ER_TRUNCATED_WRONG_VALUE: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: ‘steam:000000000000’

Chang the structure of owner is from int(11) to varchar(50).

Hello, I installed everything and everything works. I am using T okoVOIP. It seems like the only way I can talk over the phone is pressing the same key to use my radio and my push to talk for T oko. I am using ls-radio. Is there a way I can make a different hotkey to talk? I thought it would be the same key for normal push to talk but it doesnt seem that way.

What key is it set to currently?

My T okoVOIP (TS P2T) is right ctrl and the radio key is caps @schwim

I’m confused, which of these keys would you like changed and does it have anything to do with the phone or are you just asking how to choose PTT key for ls-radio or t0k0?

Kinda, when someone tries to call me on the phone I guess I don’t know what the key is for me to talk on the phone. I tried the normal key for t0k0 and that didnt work. So is there a way to change the key for this phone or am I just doing something wrong lol. Sorry if that doesnt make sense. @schwim

I have an issue, I can call, but the person I am calling does not receive the call, after I stop calling it does show up as a missed call for them in the recent calls section, all I can see in the F8 console is "script:gcphone:nui Finished! (@gcphone/html/static/js/app.js:1)"every time I can hear the phone ring. I am using Mumble, have also selected this in the config. In the “phone_calls” table in the database it says the call was made but wasn’t accepted. Everything else is working perfectly fine, I installed it exactly how the manual says so I really don’t see where my issue is.

So,Maybe Im missing something here …But I press to make a phone call right next to the person and it doesnt even show that im calling on their end. And I missing something?

Thanks to anyone that can help

I’m having the exact same issue, I think it’s something with the resource itself

Try adding the phone to your inventory. Even though i had it set to false in the config.lua call’s wouldn’t ring unless I added phone to the charector.

This might be an outdated post, but I used this a year ago and everything was working fine, however I just enabled my server again, and it seems like the photo’s aren’t working anymore?

Is this a FiveM updated issue or is the link no longer valid?