[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Using mumble btw

Ive got the text messaging to work. The twitter to work . The only phone calls I can make is to the police station . I did a test and it rings at PD. But when i call someone next to me . the phone will not ring for them to answer.

So I managed to fix the issue of not hearing the call by going to settings and manually selecting astronomia as ringtone, now you hear the sound when someone calls you. Thing is, when I accept the call we can’t hear each other, using mumble voip btw :frowning:

doesn’t work even with ■■■■■■■■ either. can someone help me connect ■■■■■■■■ or mumblevoip to this gcphone please? :raising_hand_man: :stop_sign: :rotating_light:

are you not able to make phone calls.? i found a fix if so

I can make calls but we can’t hear each other when we talk.

In the config.lua it asked config.usemumblevoip. Is it set to True ?

yes I tried with mumblevoip and ■■■■■■■■ . but when I have any of those in the server they say they are not connected to it. so now I’m using pm-voice
how do I get it working with mumble voip you think you can hook me up with the resource ?

This might be an outdated post, but I used this a year ago and everything was working fine, however I just enabled my server again, and it seems like the photo’s aren’t working anymore?

Is this a FiveM updated issue or is the link no longer valid?

Update: I updated to the newest version, with the standard image url
I also have the latest version of screenshot-basic installed, but still no luck…

Same issue, my guess is the site is outdated, but do you have any substitutes?

Same issue, my guess is the site is outdated, could you send me your easyadmin folder, I might know the fix

@peakalive#6680 on discord

Please be sure to share your fix here as it may help other community members. Additionally, perform a PR on the GitHub page so it can be updated.

Well I’m not sure if I do know the fix, I was just going to take a look at his easyadmin script, what link they use to upload the pictures to,
I looked up some easyadmin scripts & it looks like they’re using discord webhooks, still struggling making it work :sweat_smile:

Update: I changed a lot of stuff tbh, instead of using the default link, I switched to using a discord webhook.
Afterwards it looks like it was just a type in the default script:

gcphone/client.lua → search for “res” in the area of line 820, and change it to “resp”
This could fix it on its own, but I cannot confirm since I changed to webhooks.

:eyes:
(5 chars)

This doesnt seem to work at all for me. I’ve unpacked and made sure the fxmanifest is using all the right files. here

However, nothing shows up ingame, the character does recognize me pressing F1 and brings up a phone in his hands, but nothing shows.

Its like the script is not using the html folder at all.

my fxmanifest setup

Edit; no errors in console

Something on your end is wrong, because it’s a simple drag and drop phone, a few little bugs but 100% working. You have the right phone version? 1.1/1.2

Can someone help me please? I am having an issue when calling someone their phone does not ring. Messages going through great everything else works just no sound or notifications that someone is calling! Thank you in advance over here stressed out trying to figure thus out.

i am having the same problem can someone please help?

The script is defaulted to have a dash in the phone number , remove the dash from the phone script and try again . I had the same problem . I was trying to call someone and the phone was adding a dash . so when i called it eouldnt got through. I removed the dash from the phone script and it worked.