[Release] RC- Rental Car Service | ESX Framework

I have the same problem … after someone rent a car it sometimes stops working

I tryed to add more vehicles but css is broken. I have changed js, css and html in order to work and i have show a script a client side for 3rd sport Vehicle but css is broken becouse picture is always in middle.

1 Like

can u fix this?

Same problem here, someone rents a car and then it breaks. No errors in console whatsoever but no one is able to rent a car anymore. Also never despawns the car, and doesnt last 30 mins only 3 mins or so.

1 Like

It does not work for me, it opens the menu well, I select the car or motorcycle and when it confirms it returns to the menu, I cannot exit the screen with any button, only stopping the scipt

Hey Buddy. Comes a error message? This Car Rental script is not up-to-date becouse I have create a new version but is a paid script

Speaking of the paid script how can we get support for it???

how can i change the name from the cars and motorcycles because a zet a mclaren p1 but the name is still t20

In the html file :wink:

i really like that script. but
oh boy, adding a new car in this script is pain in the ass. you need to touch all files in every folder of the html folder, need to make a own css div class for it because the templates doesnt work, adding it to the index.js and even in the css. xD
And if thats not enough you need to add a new registernuicallback in nui.lua for every vehicle
To people what think css is broken becasue its in the middle:

You need to add your own div style in css for it to make it work. this changes nothing on the click itself tho, you have to add the a href url too for it to catch the right vehicle.

Hey buddy this is a old script and not optimized and a free script. All my new Scripts can u add a vehicle easy

1 Like

Hi there,
Awesome release, but I have one problem. When I go to the default location of the car rental everything works good, but after I change the coordinates script does not work.

can not exit the rental UI

oh fixed i added press E to get in the ui