[RELEASE] PushOver- A NON-ESX Vehicle Push

PushOver

What is it?

Essentially PushOver is a script that puts the non-ESX take on the very popular ESX script esx-kr-vehicle-push by KRILLE123. This script will allow you to push vehicles off the side of the road and enhance your roleplay all without the need for ESX.

Configuration

-----------------------------------------------------------
-- PushOver- A Simple FiveM Script, Made By Jordan.#2139 --
-----------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
--           CONFIG YOUR PERIPHERALS HERE!           --
-------------------------------------------------------
Config = {
Keys = {
["ESC"] = 322, ["F1"] = 288, ["F2"] = 289, ["F3"] = 170, ["F5"] = 166, ["F6"] = 167, ["F7"] = 168, ["F8"] = 169, ["F9"] = 56, ["F10"] = 57,
["~"] = 243, ["1"] = 157, ["2"] = 158, ["3"] = 160, ["4"] = 164, ["5"] = 165, ["6"] = 159, ["7"] = 161, ["8"] = 162, ["9"] = 163, ["-"] = 84, ["="] = 83, ["BACKSPACE"] = 177,
["TAB"] = 37, ["Q"] = 44, ["W"] = 32, ["E"] = 38, ["R"] = 45, ["T"] = 245, ["Y"] = 246, ["U"] = 303, ["P"] = 199, ["["] = 39, ["]"] = 40, ["ENTER"] = 18,
["CAPS"] = 137, ["A"] = 34, ["S"] = 8, ["D"] = 9, ["F"] = 23, ["G"] = 47, ["H"] = 74, ["K"] = 311, ["L"] = 182,
["LEFTSHIFT"] = 21, ["Z"] = 20, ["X"] = 73, ["C"] = 26, ["V"] = 0, ["B"] = 29, ["N"] = 249, ["M"] = 244, [","] = 82, ["."] = 81,
["LEFTCTRL"] = 36, ["LEFTALT"] = 19, ["SPACE"] = 22, ["RIGHTCTRL"] = 70,
["HOME"] = 213, ["PAGEUP"] = 10, ["PAGEDOWN"] = 11, ["DELETE"] = 178,
["LEFT"] = 174, ["RIGHT"] = 175, ["TOP"] = 27, ["DOWN"] = 173,
["NENTER"] = 201, ["N4"] = 108, ["N5"] = 60, ["N6"] = 107, ["N+"] = 96, ["N-"] = 97, ["N7"] = 117, ["N8"] = 61, ["N9"] = 118,
}
}
--------------------------
-- ^^^ DO THAT HERE ^^^ -- 
--------------------------

Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

KRILLE123

Demonstration

Video

Click the link if it doesn’t play
https://streamable.com/r2phk2

Downloads

Github- Jordan2139
Direct Download

If you enjoyed a like would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I was waiting for someone to put the effort into making a Non-ESX version. I will DEFINITELY be using this in my server, great release again!

2 Likes

I was just about to release my standalone version which I modified from Krille123’s vehicle push, it also has better wheel turn mechanism

how’s it different than this? release?

If you’re referring to me then this doesn’t require ESX and looks a little better (tires don’t snap to place they smoothly go back, messages doesn’t pop up on the car it shows in a nice box at the top of ur screen. If you’re referring to @himadri then I have no idea

Great release either way, pretty sure there’s a ton of people looking for a standalone version. Mine is almost the same as krille’s with changed tire rotation mechanism just like you explained.

Edit: I tweaked mine so that vehicles can only be pushed when their health falls below specified value, fixed an issue where flipped vehicles could be pushed resulting in them being unflipped. Added an option for fuel check so if you wish you can make it so that the vehicle can only be pushed when fuel goes below a certain level. (Works well with vehicle health thing)
I can try and make a PR if you want

the box at the top is a bit glitchy and tends to continuously pop up at random times on screen while repeatedly making the ding noise. other than that works flawlessly great release

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll look into this bug asap

Can you send me the link of the code you used to make the radar the same as the old generation?

its an open-source resource and I have no idea what you’re even asking

radar

I’m talking about that … removing the blur around the radar, can you help me with this?

I’m part a FivePD server and I’m helping update and such. We run Legacy Fuel for our fuel script. Is there a specific line(s) of code that need to be put in or edited to make it so the vehicle doesn’t want to be pushed all the time? Only when damaged to a certain point or out of fuel? Or which wording or line would need to be changed for a different keybind?
If not, then may need to say that this release messes with the pump controls and doesn’t let them happen (getting out to hit “e” to pump gas).

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance! Awesome script by the way! I’m hoping it’s able to be fixed so that it can be used alongside the fuel script.

I modified mine to do just that, dm if you want it. Mine is based off the original script.
Edit: Slight changed are being made so that you cannot push exploded vehicles, will also add blacklist for trains and boats

2 Likes

Send me a copy please

What would be the offset for the Players position? I want to move it back just a little so the arms aren’t in the trunk

Is there please a way to mute the noise or disable the pop up notification box? It’s still broken and glitchy. The animations and feature works fine, just the stupid notifications of PRESS __ AND __ TO PUSH is extremely annoying, to the point this script is almost unuseable.

2 Likes

can you share your version please?

I’ll make a PR sometime today, if that doesn’t get accepted then I’ll post it here I guess

1 Like

any news my friend?

vehiclepush.rar (2.8 KB)
Here you go

1 Like