[RELEASE] Highway Patrol C172 Airplane | CHP Based

Hey there!

Long time no new post so I decided to make something I haven’t seen at all in fiveM forums or GTA mods. This is inspired by the real N511CHP C172 California Highway Patrol Air Support plane. Press G to put the flaps up, this is a fixed-gear airplane so the gear won’t go up no matter how hard you try xD.

Here is a cinematic video of the airplane!

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Go to you server resource files.

2. Drag the “cessna_police” folder into there.

3. Go to you server.cfg and put “start cessna_police”.

HOW TO FIX SOUND:

To have the right sound go to the vehicle.meta then go to “audioNameHash” and change it from “CARGO_PLANE” to “CUBAN800”

And here is the download for the plane!

CREDITS

CHP livery: CapJoan Designs
Converted to fiveM: CapJoan Designs.
Originally converted from FSX: Canal Ebraer GTA

MY OTHER RELEASES

LSPD Traffic Unit: [RELEASE] LS Police Traffic Unit NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

BCSO Ford Explorer [RELEASE] BCSO Ford Interceptor 2014 NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAF Medic 59 skin: [RELEASE] SAF ambulance skin - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFR Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department NON-ELS Livery Pack! - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFD Siren Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department Siren Pack - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SA DOT Pack: [RELEASE] SA DOT Pack | SanTrans | NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

BCSO Pack (american flag): [RELEASE] BCSO Sheriff Pack | American Flag | NON-ELS | ALL-BLUES - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SASP Blue and White (stripes) pack: [RELEASE] State Patrol Vehicle Pack | SASP | Version 1.1 - Releases - Cfx.re Community

VERY IMPORTANT: ALL MY POSTS ARE OLD, I NO LONGER PLAY OR DEVELOP FIVEM STUFF, PLSEASE DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME OVER DISCORD FOR SUPORT!!!

7 Likes

Finally an excuse to fly while 10-8

4 Likes

lmao ikr

:thinking:i wonder what it would look like in a 10-11 with someone in air

Nice release however your __resource.lua file mentions files that don’t exist. Also dlctext.meta is not needed.

Just QoL for a cleaner release.

1 Like

Good of desgin of plane and good livery well done! :smiley:

1 Like

You get ground units to do the traffic stop.

Thank you for the feedback, never converted a plane before from GTA 5 so still learning.

i love the model and idea but why the hell does it sound like a jet plane :rofl:

i highly recommend people go into the

vehicle.meta

<audioNameHash>CARGOPLANE</audioNameHash>

and replace it whit

<audioNameHash>DUSTER</audioNameHash>

to make the sound a lot more suiting the propeller

1 Like

Ye noticed, under installation instructions put also a small tutorial like this but with the CUBAN800 sound. Both work. But thank you!

1 Like

@CapJoanDesigns can you see what do use for a cloud mod for this nice clouds on your screenshot ?

I used my own visual mods modifed from somone which i dont remeber.

1 Like

Anyone know if this has a way to add a camera including thermal, night vision, speed, licence plate reading, and vehicle locking to the Co-Pilot seat?

Animation for entering and exiting is broken and the pathfinding is also not great. Livery is not mirrored on the right side of the aircraft, which looks very strange. Other than that, good work.

For some reason the sound for the plane is a jet sound and jet handling.

I’m literally, within the past 2 hours, getting into FiveM deving and I was wondering if there’s a way for me to remove the wingtip vapors off of this 172?

Advanced HeliCam

Is there a livery template for this ?