[Release] PolSpeak - Police Vehicle Megaphone

No sound coming…
please help!

how did u change ?

Hello,If we want the underfined sound But it was press and speak.Can it be possible or not? Thank you

Hello. I can’t get this to work and there is no error code so i dont know wats wrong.

Is this only for esx base servers or does it also work with vRP?

Hello, i have just one question can we have custom sound in the script (newsound.ogg)

Take a look on my Release :wink:

Hi, I’m looking for the version of this script in Spanish, I’ve seen it on some servers but I can’t find it to download.
Would you know if there is a version with the audios in Spanish?

como puedo cambiar la tecla con el que se usa polspeak osea el f10 por otra tecla me gustaria saber

How to change sounds? When i put a song ‘music1.ogg’ and i reproduce it on game, it souns default sound. HELP!

Hi! Can you help me if I get out the car the menu gone away, becouse when I get out the car the menu comes with me.

How to add this to police menu

How to open the menu also in certain peds, I tried to modify “config.lua” without having great results… :pensive:

bandicam 2021-05-24 03-45-09-623

G’Day. I know this script is pretty old, but I still have a question. So wehenever I trigger a Sound, it will play to all Clients except the nearest one. Unrelated to their Distance to the car. How do I fix that`?

How can I change the volume? You can hear the megaphone over the entire map

This resource is most likely not compatible with OneSync Infinity (the “default” OneSync) as it’s fairly dated. You will need to mess with it yourself to make it work. See this guide for an outline. And yes, the guide is written for a scoreboard script, but the general idea of “what to adjust” remains the same no matter what the resource actually is.

Oh, it doesnt work in multiplayer?

Hey, I installed the script, but I can’t see menu in any of the police cars. Can you help me to figure it out, please?

Do you know if there is a new fix to make the sounds still play within distance?

I’m using OneSync maybe this is the problem? The sounds play to everyone across the server

My InteractSound resource is 0.5 and I dont really know what else to do but the guy who made that script isn’t responding

1 Like

Anyone know how we could add Ace Perms to this resource?