[Release] Police Interaction Script

the traffic stop interaction menu doesnt work? i tried CTRL + E and i even tried remapping the keybinds still nothing??? any help pls!

1 Like

If PIS doesn’t work in single player:
As a workaround you can always create your own local server (follow this guide on how to do it) and play on it. Is multiplayer but no one can connect so it’s kinda like singleplayer.

I got my own server now thnx

how to install it and my fivem server doesnt have npc’s and gunshops tuningshops supermarkets and like that how do i get them?

hello where do i become a cop like with the outfit i got all the menus but am not a cop how do i become one

Type this command into the chat
/setjob “YOURID” police 1

(Remove the “YOURID” and replace with your in-game id number

I know this is a stupid question, but If anyone can help, I am very new to setting up a server how would I go about installing this on a personal pc server, any help is much appreciated.

When pulling someone over and having ELS lights it doesnt work… :frowning: just says Activate sirens to pull over

Same as these two, if you could DM me the code you used it would be muchly appreciated

How do i config the PIS to not allow players to be able to pull people over etc? Only Police not players in the server

Can not pull over vehicles with add on vehicles : /

how do i download this

some way that it’s just for politics, that no other job or person without rank on the server can open it. is there something like that? for esx_policejob

can we get this locked to police only ?

nope, it give me an "Argument count mismatch (passed 2, wanted 1)
"
you know how to fix it?

nvm i solved it

Hey man, is there any update with v2?

1 Like

If any one has alternative for this on qbcore ?

1 Like

easy to make one for qbcore my man

did you already convert it? would you be able to put in a pull request for the converted for others?