[Release] Police Interaction Script

I have learned some script, have “done my own shit” within my capabilities, and released it on these forums, but thanks for the advice.

“Pouting and begging” is pretty lame though. Many on these forums who post do so for their private (personal or server) benefit only. A sharing ethos has nothing to do with “pouting or begging”.

But kudos for planning to release your work. You earned a like from me.:wink:

why do you care if I reply to someone’s post

Is this project dead or still being worked on and updated?

its dead i guess…some people have taken the original script and improved it greatly but don’t want to share their work. (unfortunate). Luckily there is some work on something similar with more features upcoming on gtapolicemods website.

2 Likes

how did you do that cause i am having problems modifying it

could you pm about it thx

https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/topic/414-introducing-fivepd-a-police-fivem-gamemode/

Sadly enough that is the FiveM community for you. Previously I saw someone post that they got this working but didn’t plan on releasing it. This is a community, and while all of us work hard on these things, being selfish only kills the community and turns it away from people who are just getting interested in FiveM or starting it.

5 Likes

Learning to develop is a great skill :wink:

Any screenshots?

I am making a server around all of this, thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Will you ever update this script to work with multiple people? And for the bugs to stop happening?

1 Like

We are working on that in PIS 2.0!

1 Like

cant wait for a update on this !

i try to start my server but when i do it say PIS resouce not found anyone now how to fix this?

Check permissions and make sure the folder is in the correct place

1 Like

FivePD was released for free. And the developers don’t host their own server.

2 Likes

how can i make a time trigger for the callouts

1 Like

is it also working with fivem singleplayer??
if it doesn’t can you make one for it or change someting to do it