PlasmaGame Script [Standalone] PaintballLike

Thank you so much for this gun, i really love him. It fit perfectly with our mod !

1 Like

No problem, glad it could be of use. Now make a gamemode where everyone blows eachother up with my BFG mod :joy:

1 Like

I have creat the map but i’m not here for speak about that !
I’m here for speak about the script and …i have test it with Friend , and we had a great time ! so funny , and people who have must skill are better ! It’s great to play gun and and don’t lose the " rp side ".
It’s really good for add more fun on your city ! :hugs:

4 Likes

xRxExTxRxOx So we need a new island for that xD

Perhaps the BFG is a little bit too powerfull ? :’)

Such an amazing script, I haven’t seen anything as great as this!!!

1 Like

Vex_Mods Thank you so much ! It mean a lot for us :heart:

You die when you play the game, no PVP

Very nice script, overall runs nicely. Could be way more optimized though. I would recommend adding in some sleeps in to your thread while loops as your script idling at 0.11-0.14 will turn away some people. Just adding sleeps alone, you can get it down to 0.03.

1 Like

Divercity Hey !
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:
Yup, we will make an update to optimized our script when we will add our Capture the Flag mods ! (On our FiveM server it was at 0.07, so it wasn’t so much, but we will optimized this script for sure.)

thanks for advising that it consumes a lot.

please let us know when it is optimized and consumes as little as possible

1 Like

Hello ! Thanks, for your feedback, what did you mean by adding sleeps ? and i dont understand why its run a 0.11-0.14 when it runs at 0.07 on my server :

Remember that resmon is slightly effected by your comp performance also.

Even idling at 0.07 isn’t great. At least on my server we ensure all scripts idle at 0.02 and under.

Adding in sleeps is as simple as looking for the while loops that don’t need to check every frame if someone isn’t around .

while true do
    local sleep = 3000
       — then after your position check add

if (#(pos - vector3(v.x, v.y, v.z)) < 15 )then

sleep = 3
    • then at the very end before you close out the while loop add
      Citizen.Wait(sleep)

If I remember right there is at least 2-3 loops you can add sleeps to.

I would also recommend using

if (#(pos - vector3(v.x, v.y, v.z)) < 15 )then

Instead of Vdist. Based on a bunch of community tests and recommendations it does run a tad faster.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tips, will do it now and test it.

Thanks a lot :

Hello here !
New update before our DLC Capture the Orb V2.0

:green_arrow: Split of resources: This will allow you to restart the script without having to restart your server.
Just simply drag and drop “[PlasmaGame]” in your resource folder and ensure in your server.cfg this:

• PlasmaGame
  • PlasmaMask
  • PlasmaGun
    AND ONLY THESE THREE FOLDERS. (Tuto below)
    :green_arrow: Creation of a config.lua file to make it easier to configure the PlasmaGame.
    :green_arrow: A big optimization: 0.11 to 0.03/04
    :green_arrow: Added map management: You are able to add many maps as you want in the mode.
    :green_arrow: You can add many point of PlasmaGame as you want on your map. (So you can have multiple PlasmaGame location)
    :green_arrow: Added “Gamemode” feature which allows you to choose the PlasmaGame game mode (Captur the Orb, death match and more incoming). THIS IS NOT FUNCTIONAL FOR CAPTURE THE ORB (Not Available Yet.) Sneak peak: Patamods sneak peak
    :green_arrow: Added a feature that flashes your clothes when you get hit.
    :green_arrow: Overhaul of the freeze mechanics during the respawn.
    :green_arrow: We have deactivated the feature that allows you to oneshot player with your gun butt
    :green_arrow: Modification of the colors of the markers.
    :green_arrow: We will add the spectate mod in our next updates !

Tuto

How to install our PlasmaGame in your FiveM server: how to install (We don’t provide the MarcMLO map that you can see, care !)
Little video Updates: HERE

@Pata_PataMods Hey, can i use this script with qbus?

1 Like

Hello @Dennis_Winter !
Yup, our scripts are standalone, so you can use it in any FiveM server ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

oops! something went wrong

error: server_error

error_description: oops! something went wrong

state: 890383637817dd4c6eaafdb070a92dac

i cant login with Fivem… for buy the script