PlasmaGame Script [Standalone] PaintballLike

Thanks a lot :

Hello here !
New update before our DLC Capture the Orb V2.0

:green_arrow: Split of resources: This will allow you to restart the script without having to restart your server.
Just simply drag and drop “[PlasmaGame]” in your resource folder and ensure in your server.cfg this:

• PlasmaGame
  • PlasmaMask
  • PlasmaGun
    AND ONLY THESE THREE FOLDERS. (Tuto below)
    :green_arrow: Creation of a config.lua file to make it easier to configure the PlasmaGame.
    :green_arrow: A big optimization: 0.11 to 0.03/04
    :green_arrow: Added map management: You are able to add many maps as you want in the mode.
    :green_arrow: You can add many point of PlasmaGame as you want on your map. (So you can have multiple PlasmaGame location)
    :green_arrow: Added “Gamemode” feature which allows you to choose the PlasmaGame game mode (Captur the Orb, death match and more incoming). THIS IS NOT FUNCTIONAL FOR CAPTURE THE ORB (Not Available Yet.) Sneak peak: Patamods sneak peak
    :green_arrow: Added a feature that flashes your clothes when you get hit.
    :green_arrow: Overhaul of the freeze mechanics during the respawn.
    :green_arrow: We have deactivated the feature that allows you to oneshot player with your gun butt
    :green_arrow: Modification of the colors of the markers.
    :green_arrow: We will add the spectate mod in our next updates !

Tuto

How to install our PlasmaGame in your FiveM server: how to install (We don’t provide the MarcMLO map that you can see, care !)
Little video Updates: HERE

@Pata_PataMods Hey, can i use this script with qbus?

1 Like

Hello @Dennis_Winter !
Yup, our scripts are standalone, so you can use it in any FiveM server ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

oops! something went wrong

error: server_error

error_description: oops! something went wrong

state: 890383637817dd4c6eaafdb070a92dac

i cant login with Fivem… for buy the script

@Dennis_Winter Yeah, FiveM seemed to be down at this moment, but it’s okay now !

So I just bought the script, and the download was for 1.1. Is this correct?

There is none of the mentioned above updates…
Ie: map management and gamemode…

1 Like

Hello, is the outfit not included?
When I go in my clothes get changed to random clothes

Hello @Sasino97 ! They’re vanilla clothes, not an addon :slight_smile: So i think you have modded clothes on they’re slot.

1 Like

Alright thank you

1 Like

Has anyone found a fix for players getting instanced from one another? This happens upon joining the server if the script is running.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to make the teleport work? (In video you see player shoot 2nd player once, and they’re sent back to the starting point) In my server we don’t get sent back, we just lay there with an animation like we’ve been tasered.

1 Like

Hello ! I was wondering if there’s a way to avoid having police notification for gunshot from these?? I’m trying to find a way to ‘‘whitelist’’ these weapons so my cops won’t get spammed but cant figure it out.

Salut ! je me demandais s’il y a une façon d’éliminer les alertes de coups de feu pour l’arme du plasma :slight_smile: J’essaie de trouver une façon de faire en sorte que mes policiers ne fasse pas spamm d’alerte quand j’ouvre le jeu.

1 Like

Where do we get official support for this?

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema, alguien tiene solucion?

where is it located?

I am looking for the map for this and I am new to this. I am not sure how else to contact @Patoche-Mapping to request the map files.

My people are dying when playing this. anyone got a solution?

HI,
Can anyone help me? I can’t get the weapon once inside, but if I stop the ox_inventory the weapon appears