[RELEASE] pixel_antiCL - Anti Combatlog feature for RP (Standalone, Updated to 1.1)

Hey the server says I need to get in contact with you for fix and I don’t know how to message on here so if you could help me out that would be great. or is there a way to privte chat.

same here

i got kick but I cant get back in its not counting

aye i need yo help dm me
thanks

I dont know how to message you directly but i was playing on the underground server and just logged in and went to the bathroom and when i came back i had been banned… can you please look into this? IN GAME NAME “Nico Niner”

have the same issue as valorv24, stepped away from my desk top for a bit an came back to a banned screen… in game user name Culo Bluntsz

if had a error meseg for some reson

The server wont let me in.

need help with you rp server i cant connect
getting the curl error code 18

wont let me log lin to this server anymore

i need help coming back to this server my only good one plz help

bro Im banned for longer than im suppose to can you help me

i’ve tried checking my internet and turn it off and on and i’ve tried again later and it still wont let me join

Does this script still work?

cool script.
discord logs is looking good but how i can “activate the 3d text”
thank you!

how do i make it appear without /combat?

yeah same question see on some servers that it work but how that it first constant show up i dont know hope for answers its a cool script…

Hey, I can’t get onto a server, it says I’m using a VPN even though I’m not. It said to contact you. Lmk what I can do to fix this, please.

Failed to fetch server variables. Failed to connect to 51.222.11.76 port 30210 after 21226 ms: Timed out - CURL error code 28 (Timeout was reached)
I CAN’T PLAY IT SHOWING ME THIS

same here

1 Like