[RELEASE] pixel_antiCL - Anti Combatlog feature for RP (Standalone, Updated to 1.1)

Anti CombatLog Feature for Roleplay Servers
Many people were in situations when someone just did Combatlog but it was too late to use scoreboard to see player’s ID. Today i made simple script that can avoid that situations in Roleplay. You can configure it easily in config.lua and server.lua (Discord Integration config). You can see 3D Text only if you are less than 15 units from logout position.

logs

UPDATE 1.1

• Added __resource.lua as default file, you can still use fxmanifest.lua by just renaming afxmanifest.lua to fxmanifest.lua and deleting __resource.lua file from resource folder.
  • Added Command /combat that enables or disable showing of 3D Text
  • Changed refresh rate from 2,5s to 2s
  • New Config values in Configuration file (Config.lua)
    Thanks to @Halka_Gorib for suggestion and __resource.lua

Download Script: https://github.com/Pixel2115/pixel_antiCL

18 Likes

I was expecting something similar to the anti-combatlog in esx_ambulancejob but this is completely different and looks super good. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

FxManifest problem https://prnt.sc/uks4c9

1 Like

just replace the
fx_version ‘cerulean’
with
resource_manifest_version ‘44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937’

And rename the .lua file from fxmanifest to __resource

2 Likes

How about not telling someone to use a deprecated method/file

1 Like

Nice release. Maybe also release a function that jails / kills the player when he/she gets back into the game? You could do this through a configuration option for people who don’t want to use that function.

2 Likes

Suggestion:
Triggering it with /combat command to check nearby player for combat would be great. As usually when a player leaves, it creates a 3d text & it doesn’t look good to see it all the time.

if you could make this log kill logs… like a few anticheats i had to get rid of, i would love you forever.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Why would you tell someone to do this? _resource is outdated and shouldn’t be used

1 Like

Change fx_version to ‘adamant’ or update your server artifacts

1 Like

Adamant is old. Cerulean is the latest

Ok guys. Im seeing multiple things to do here. Which one is the solution.
This is the resource LUA
This is the FX manifest.

hey buddy is there any way to private message you?

Do i need to type /combat every time someone Combatlogs? If yes, then can it be configured to show all the time when someone leaves for like 15 seconds or so?

2 Likes

Hi. I want your help. My antiCL doesnt work. The cords are 0, 0, 0 and I dont know where I can change this. Can you help me?

yo this server says i need to get in contact with you for fix and i dont know how to message on here so if you could help me out that would be great

2 Likes

It says I cannot connect just got the game. Whats the problem?

1 Like

how do i contact u brentLnewman?

1 Like

have you got solution?