[RELEASE] PedTrustSystem [FIRST OF ITS KIND]

Version 1.0
Basically, you ever want to give players access to their own personal ped, then trust and untrust others to use it? That’s what this script is for! This script allows you to trust and untrust players to your “personal” ped.

Commands
/setPedOwner [player] [spawncode] - Give a player the ownership of a ped. This should only be allowed to be ran by staff members. Permission for it can be found below

/trustPed [player] [spawncode] - Trust a player to access your ped. Won’t work if they don’t own the ped.

/untrustPed [player] [spawncode] - Untrust a player your previously trusted to access your ped.

/peds - List the peds you have access to utilize.

Permissions
add_ace group.admin PedTrustSystem.Access allow # To use /setPedOwner <id> <spawncode>

Download
PedTrustSystem

My Other Work

DiscordChatRoles

DiscordAcePerms

SandyVehiclesRestrict

DiscordTagIDs

DiscordVehiclesRestrict

DiscordPedPerms

BadgerAnims

DiscordWeaponPerms

BadgerTools

BadgerBankRobbery

VehicleTrustSystem

16 Likes

FIRST OF ITS KIND

lmfao what.

Plenty of ‘original’ scripts on the forums that don’t need to shout it in the thread title.

(it’s also not that ‘original’)

1 Like

Salty much? Jesus -_- always a critic in the midst while never developing a thing or released one

6 Likes

Okay, so first off, I’ll admit it’s a click-bait title… It’s not meant to be taken so literally. I find it a little comical you took it to such extremes. Second, I don’t know why you feel the need to post something so negative. Go outside and play some basketball as you clearly do not get enough sunlight…

14 Likes

I, for one, think this is a cool thing.
Not something I have any use for personally, but the concept is sound.

In my latest release I added a fake endorsement from Snoop Dogg. It’s a game forum. Try not to take it too seriously.

1 Like

Ok, And how used the ped set?

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Once I’ve given the ped, how do I use it?

1 Like

It’s a trust system. You can set owner to a user and then that user can trust and untrust other players to utilize it.

1 Like

I need to know which key do I need to push to open the ped menu

1 Like

Did you read the post? There is no ped menu… That is vMenu

1 Like

LULW, well your coding skills ain’t nothing to show. At least the code you’ve released to your GITHUB is just a big mess.

Instead of bringing this bad energy, bring some positivity and learn how to be a better coder, take inspiration from the forum and learn a thing or two. Because clearly, you need to learn! LULW

#feelsbadman

5 Likes

Another great release.

2 Likes

hey, I do not know how to comment but permission to play

1 Like

can you do player appearances to? in 1 menu? with weapon? but do admin can set player can spawn what weapon only , not all weapon they can access … can u do that?

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Hi, I managed to get it to work properly but is there a command where you can ditch the ped you spawn and go back to your DEFAULT character?

Idea is: I want my players to play with the trusted ped most of the time for roleplay, but when they needs to do robbery they will use their default ped WITH masks/changed clothes etc.

2 Likes

Gonna try this, interesting ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do I wear the order?