[RELEASE][PAID] Vehicle Registration

PrEVIDU

Today we are Releasing our Vehicle Registration Script

Features

You can registrate your Vehicles at a configurable Location
Cops can see if your Vehicle is Registrated or not with the F6 Menu in esx_policejob
You are also able do deregistrate your Vehicles again
Possibility to use a Ped instead of a Marker
You are able to let players, who registrated their Vehicles, pay a configurable amount of money per registrated vehicle hourly.

Price: 8,99€ + VAT

Required Resources
Screenshots
Updates

Links

:x: NOT OBFUSCATED
:x: NOT IP-LOCKED
Its Protected by DMCA.com
dmca-badge-w100-5x1-06

7 Likes

such a cool script!

1 Like

is there also the possibility of intriguing into a job menu?

that you have the job registration office and a player who has the job to register the vehicles?

2 Likes

No, currently not.
We will integrate this in a future update :slight_smile:
But if you want it right now, its open source, so you can add it on your own.

1 Like

Update V1.1

Added
  • Possibility to use a Ped instead of a Marker
  • Error Prints (Easier find Bugs and Errors to handle on yourself)
Fixed
  • SQL File for Database
  • Marker is Visible again without needing to restart the script
  • Performance adjustments
    • 0.04ms Idle | 0.4ms in Menu

I bought the product, will I get the update by email or do you have a DC for this?

2 Likes

Sure, just read the docs

New Changelog

Enjoy the new Version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Price Updated

one think i would like to have is that it shows every vehicle the person owns in the menu, because than you can drive with a friend or registered vehicle to the registration an register your one, the rp would benefit from this

Hello, I am using Vehicle Registration Script and this I believe is for ESX 1.1/1.2 and now I tried to change it to 1.9.4 but somehow it doesn’t work Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

Kind regards Max

maybe describe your problem?
which part of it doesnt work?

So I changed the event and the script hasn’t worked since then, no markers are displayed

Würde keine Scripts von ihm empfehlen. Irgendwann hat man kein Lust auf den Support und antwortet nicht mehr im Ticket.

Dear Script Creator,

It appears that in your quest for excellence, a few minor oversights may have occurred within your script. For instance, it seems you intended to use “registered” rather than “registrated,” as the latter is not recognized within the Queen’s English.

Furthermore, it seems the script contains several database errors, and numerous functions are mislabeled. Additionally, there appears to be a slight mix-up in color definitions; for example, instead of the succinct “~o~”, the verbose “~orange~” was used. While these are but trifling matters for a person of your evident caliber, attention to such details can elevate the sophistication of one’s work.

P.S: this is a joke, but please fix your code. its not that great its not ment as a discouragement. but to make you better, try to use xPlayer.showAdvancedNotification instead of the event next time, and try to make the script work, we had to modify it at the beggining to make it work at all. and the docs dont seem to involve what a documentation should include. something like how to use the script, only to implement it (which btw you can make easier by just using a event that needs to be inserted instead of 3 callbacks) and the docs are white. which burn my recitcles. you should fix that aswell but thats just personal prefrence.

if you need direct tips and stuff, ur free to reach out to me and we can work on it together. it just made me kinda laugh, because its just painful that you sell this resource thats not even worth 1€ for me. i could rewrite you this code in less then 2 hours with better code and documentation, i might do that,

again this is not to disencourage you, this is to help you get better,