[RELEASE] [PAID] Rollercoaster and FerrisWheel (Fairground) [ESX] [QBCORE] [STANDALONE]

• fixed loading config problem (forced reading wrong values by mistake)
    please re-download if you already purchased it!
  • fixed bigWheel not accepting money from esx framework due to server callbacks being too slow…
    please re-download if you already purchased it!

Fixed animation on the FerrisWheel on the “far away” camera

Fixed StateBag handling to a more accurate one… this will ensure that the Luna Park will not interfere with other scripts like :salt: :email: .

if you bought the script, re-downloading it from tebex is highly suggested.

Edit: in case of incompatibility with this and S.alty Ch.at i won’t provide support as that’s an unsupported resource from FiveM (afaik)

Updated Host algorithm serverside… now the Host will be the lowes id in the Fairground area not in the whole server.

if you bought the script, re-downloading it from tebex is highly suggested.

fixed error serverside :smiley: please re-download :smiley:
edit: the errors showing in console are related to the player joining (no ped available yet)
this has been fixed and you can re-download the script safely :smiley:

how do you exit the ferris wheel? I had to /noclip just to get off and now my vision is broken when i press v anywhere. I go to seeing far away view of ferris wheel

Press Tab, once your cabin will touch ground you’ll exit the ferris wheel.
also since you’re confined with the camera… you can safely restart the resource and everything will go back to normal

Good job on release! :sunglasses:
Recommend to everyone, great dev & support!
:innocent:

1 Like

Updated statebags handling

is it possible to change the translation?

The scripts uses game labels to be automatically translated

For those asking in dms… the labels are the game original texts… it will translate them for your language automatically!

I have purchased the scripts and have not receive it on my CFX or email

Dm me with the details

I have paid for this script, and its extremely server heavy, its causing a lot of issues, is there a way to optimize this? im getting almost 20ms to run this a tick.

The script cannot be run in less ms… i also tried it in a 300+ players server without problems.

The script itself is highly optimized as takes advantage of C# Threads instead of Lua “coroutines” as in Lua I had 0.90ms while in C# 0.20/0.30ms

Also you can’t have it “more optimized” as the script is calling per tick “SetEntiyCoords” for 16 wheel cabins + 4 rollercoaster cars moving and rotating on quaternion calculations… you can’t do anything without natives to move the objects

ferris wheel doesnt work.

weird :thinking: last time i tried it, it worked perfectly… if you could provide more information about the problem i’m more than happy to have a look at it and fix it.