[RELEASE] [PAID] Rollercoaster and FerrisWheel (Fairground) [ESX] [QBCORE] [STANDALONE]

:ferris_wheel:Luna Park! :roller_coaster:
Fully working, multilanguage, synchronized on a p2p level!
A work started in mid 2019, as you can see from many replies here it was not working at the beginning… left for personal reasons and re-started in 2022. Now ready to be installed and deployed on your servers!
Your players will be able to joing the rollercoaster “Leviathan” in packs of 16 people per time and the Ferris Whale the big wheel in packs of 32 per time!
The script is perfectly synced between players as long as they’re near the fairground (OneSync limitations)

Buy it here!: https://manups4e.tebex.io/package/5208028

The script can be handled as a standalone by not specifying any framework in the config. That way anyone can use it without paying in-game money to ride!

Tanks to @Just_Ste and his team at Gilo Modding for the help and testing!
​​​​

In case of incompatibility with this and S.alty Ch.at i won’t provide support as that’s an unsupported resource from FiveM (afaik)

47 Likes

Cool work.
thx

1 Like

finally sth cool

Nice, I’ve been digging through the Rollecoaster scripts for Singleplayer for a long time but never got father than an invisible sanchez and forced first person. Thank you for releasing this!

1 Like

Awesome work, Good Luck on getting the sync working

the sanchez is a lie… and it’s not even used in the scripts… just created ahahaha no need as in the scripts the 4 cars are moved on their own using their quaternions

Amazing. Waiting for soemone to port this to NativeLUA/ESX/ExM.

is player sync problems is solved… it can be ported anywhere

Cant wait to get home and try this out. Good work!

This is great, especially that you publicly released it. Maybe some other people can help with the syncing :slight_smile:

Omg yes thank you for this

i hope so… it’s been like since Xmas2019 that i try to handle player sync without success… if someone make it… i’d like to know how :smiley:

do you have fxmanifest?

how to install it?

1 Like

You’re going to have to make it work yourself.

1 Like

simply put it into your resources folder… edit config.json and start it

I created the fxmanifes file myself and still cant get it working. I dont know how to use this

maybe you didn’t see it’s in c# and it must be compiled… a fxmanifest is not enough

is it working ? if yes how to install ?

Cool work but NOT a release!

You would be amazing to make it a real release :smiley:

2 Likes