[RELEASE] [PAID] Rollercoaster and FerrisWheel (Fairground) [ESX] [QBCORE] [STANDALONE]

Hi! I hav a problem because the ferris wheel it doesn’t work how I can fix it? I can’t get off and that doesn’t move.

the one in the download link is a test script to test it… :man_facepalming: it’s not meant to be used in a production server

Te felicito por tu repositorio pero el señor nos acaba de salvar, el segundo link funciona a la perfeccion incluyendo tambien la rueda.

The only boss in this conversation!!!Thanks man :clap: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

At least speak English… I’m Italian not Spanish…
And my GitHub link contains both rollercoaster and ferris wheel… plus a test release… you guys are too much vitiated…
also i’m not mantainig the code as it’s only for research… you expect a release at all costs? do it yourself

Very cool

1 Like

having an sql that identify each car and seat will allow the player location to sync for server and client side to allow multiple passengers for roller coaster and Ferris wheel

That would be a hell for the SQL env serverside

Nice man just how i can translate for my language?

hello, I have a problem I need help, I have 3 ferris wheels, one I have commented on bob74 but I keep getting 2, the one from my script and another one that I don’t know where to remove it, help please!!

google translate :thinking:

Its impossible dont file .ini or local ?

i can’t make it compile in my visual studio 2022. I have a lot of error when i try to compile without make any modification in the source code.
I have add the nuget of citizenfx.core etc but always compilation error :frowning:

The script is now ready to be used in your server without problems!

Good news!! I’m finally able to work on this and you can expect a tebex release by the end of the month with working RollerCoaster and FerrisWheel!!

1 Like

Perfectly synced!
Can’t wait to release this in the late summer :smiley:

I cant wait !

Cross attraction sync working perfectly

we are finally live! you can buy your Luna Park on tebex here: https://manups4e.tebex.io/package/5208028

1 Like