[RELEASE] [PAID] Roller Coaster Sync Standalone

Hello Guys! :hugs:

I bring you one of the scripts that I finished recently very similar to how this rollercoaster works in the original game

Features:

• All animations done (Ped & Object)
  • Sound Original
  • Customizable Code (C# & Lua) – Include all Source for edit.
  • Spawn objects and sync with players around
  • Not obfuscated or Ip Locked :wink:

Require:

• OneSync (Legacy or Infinity)

Preview:

You can get on: https://artscripts.tebex.io/package/4646199

Thanks for the support (This code is based from LunaPark and recoded to work on fivem). :heart:

6 Likes

Looks good. Nice release!

Mh… Rollercoaster and FerrisWheel

8 Likes

I actually wish you the best and i hope your script will become perfect and working perfectly :blush:

3 Likes

Why does it have to be onesync infinity? :cry:

Rollercoaster and FerrisWheel same like this xd

1 Like

He says " Sync ", that scripts you guys posted, it is not. You can make it working good(sync) but if you know how to do it.

1 Like

it takes only 1 native…NetworkAllowLocalEntityAttachment - Natives @ Cfx.re Docs now everyone knows how to sync :smiley:

1 Like

As i said bro :smiley:

1 Like

0.50ms resmon ??!?!?!? Bruuuuh you’re not serious about this xD

ManuPS4 non si tocca.

here is a free working version that scam ahahah

not sync…
If in two years it has not been able to make it work synchronized, it is not my problem, I only offer it with those errors fixed with the least consumption that I have been able to do and with robust in the code to avoid crashes in c #
You are free to take its version that has been published for two years and fix it or buy it already made.

and who hired you as his defense lawyer? I see you defending him on every single comment for selling free items for money :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you drunk? :joy: Im not defening anyone. I just said what he says. And i reply “You can make it working good(sync) but if you know how to do it.” @manups4e says how to do it. And i say “as i said” There is nothing with you third wheel.

i was able to do it already 1 year ago… but didn’t share it with a to.xic community who likes to steal and sell instead of share… i shared enough… hoping for people to start working toghether… instead i had kids complaining for bugs instead of proposing solutions… and people selling my work because “i fixed a couple of bugs now it’s mine”… if i knew i wouldn’t had shared in the first place… but whatever… enjoy the money and good luck with everything :slight_smile:

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval

Purchased script: Roller Coaster Sync Standalone
Script Quality: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Service: :star: :star: :star::star: :star:
Comment: It all works great without any problem. And if you have any questions you will be helped quickly and friendly. This one its definitely recommended for your Roleplay server.

1 Like

ye ok… but 24 usd is kinda a scam