[RELEASE] [PAID] [QB & ESX] Fishing Job

Fishing Job for QB

Here we are with the cool fishing job. The system is really basic, you will need a fishing rod first where you can buy in anywhere. You can put your any store you want like, hardware store or other shops. Once you had the fishing rod and go to where you can rent a boat. Interact with a cool guy that stands all day long there, choose the “Rent a Fishing Boat” and you can have a boat, then go to ocean and choose a cosy place. Reminder, you can’t fish if you don’t use your anchor by using /anchor so do it. Once you do it, you can fish as much as you want. After you bored you go to same cool guy and return the boat. You can either keep the fishes or sell to La Spada Fish Restaurant which it’s on the map.

Script may haven’t so much feature but be sure that this script will be updated in a time. That’s all. Hope I explained well, enjoy!

Features

• Target system

• Anchor usage

• Cool minigame ( difficulty can be changed )

• Easy configuration

• Low resmon

• Not decrypted or obfuscated, totally open source which means you can edit as much as you want

Resmon

• On use - 0.01

• Idle - 0.02

Resource Dependencies

Preview

Gutso Fishing

Purchase

Tebex

Check my other scripts :arrow_down:

:gem: Gutso Jewelry Robbery
:deer: Gutso Hunting
:pick: Gutso Mining

5 Likes

looks good uh

1 Like

Thanks a lot

J deixo entrar no five também

Uhm, can you please speak English?

Juuuyhg

Fishing Update v1.1

• Fixed a glitch when returning boat without renting it.
  • Fixed the problem when you try to return with any car.

you got esx version?

Yes, please contact with me

can multiple people be on the same boat and anchor sync with all people on the boat?

Yes sir.

anyone know how to fix this issue ? using QB Target

Now supports ESX framework.

where i can find gutso discord server link

I can’t share discord here i think but you can find links here. Also this script is the remastered one. [PAID] [QBCore] Fishing