[Release][Paid] Car Wash UI - ESX

About Script:

• This is a car wash script, which allows you to clean your vehicle.

You can buy this Script here: Purchase Here

Showcase: Video Preview

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

I hope you guys like it :heart:

10€ for just an HTML, i think is overpriced, not even animations, particles, etc, just saying, good work anyways.

9 Likes

big yikes

1 Like

Thank you

8 euros for this are you kidding me :rofl: :rofl:
I can do that in 30 min for free LOL

2 Likes

Contructive Critisism:

It would only be worth the price you’re asking, or any price at all if there was water animation with the brushes working. But the only thing you did was a UI… I have a free Car Wash Script that you go into the marker like yours, push E, and its instantly clean and drive off and it’s free. I am not going to even pay $1 for a UI. Sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s your opinion, but I think for people who don’t have as much idea about HTML and CSS and don’t want to deal with it, you can buy this script.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool cap .

add particles and animation and i will buy it ahah

I have been creating my server for 2 weeks, before that I had never touched code, even I know that I would rather put 2 hours into learning HTML and CSS than pay any amount of money for a UI that literally has 1 button on it and looks like it was made in 35 seconds, if you are going to charge people money for a script at least put effort in bruh

There’s at least 5 other car wash scripts that are free lol this shit is getting out of hand

I will work at this :slight_smile:

i know right lol people are just seeing $$$ and trying to remake old scripts and earn $'s from them …

I don’t remake any script lmao

Seems like a cool script, just lower the price a little! All and all pretty good! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes i will do it

Hello why add a html page with a button to do this kind of action you might as well just press the control and the action is done it’s much more optimized and fast and free :slight_smile:

Yes, but it’s don’t look great if you delete the html page.

I like it, but why so expensive?