[RELEASE] [PAID] Bunker mapping with script

Sans titre

The Bunker is an MLO. This resource use the fivem asset escrow system.

Presentation video here: Mlo Bunker with exclusive door opening script - YouTube

There is a door that opens and is fully configurable thanks to a script included in the package (can be attached to a job/job2/property from esx_property so owner can control bunker door, otherwise anybody can control this door).
After opening you will be able to see the descent into the bunker and a door that opens into a parking lot.
You can modify the texture of the door directly in the texture file “porte_garage.ytd”. Other rooms await you in the bunker.

Update:
To help you adjust the script for opening the bunker, we have separated the script from the mapping. This will allow you to restart the script without having to restart the mapping each time.

In addition, following the feedback of some players, I am pleased to offer you an FBI texture pack. I invite you to re-download the compressed folder to have the latest updated files.

FIB overview (FIB textures is not enabled by default):

The drug room was changed to a sealed room. The textures of the part have also been changed:
unknown4

The weapon room was also modified by an armament room for the FIB:

Read the README.TXT file for how switch between two appearances.

First official parnership with my friend mapper, Cowboy :smiley: more coming soon ! :partying_face:

Available on our tebex: https://glorious-rp.tebex.io/package/4569217

Same bunker at Grapeseed:

6 Likes

Wow nice build !

2 Likes

Wow this is AMAZING :clap::clap:

4 Likes

With functionnal gunrange =) custom esx_gunrange available =)

2 Likes

Very nice… script for bunker opening, other things are in my opinion on bad way for now.

Good work!

the input script is fine but inside I don’t see any sense. each room with a different texture, offices, cells, torture and marijuana rooms … I can’t find the purpose of this map

With a fbi secret interior, militar or mafia style , I think the map would be much better

I agree the interior textures and decoration is a mess but the bunker entrance is epic af

2 Likes

Good morning all ! Thank you for your feedback and I appreciate your comments. I will quickly think about the formatting of the rooms.

2 Likes

Updated !

To help you adjust the script for opening the bunker, we have separated the script from the mapping. This will allow you to restart the script without having to restart the mapping each time.

In addition, following the feedback of some players, I am pleased to offer you an FBI texture pack. I invite you to re-download the compressed folder to have the latest updated files.

1 Like

Good morning all ! I would like to thank everyone who purchased the bunker (s). In addition, I wanted to indicate that the small recalcitrant problems have been solved.

Is it possible to purchase just the script?

4 Likes

Which script?
Door script?

why you only want the script if you don’t have the mapping?

Hi everyone ! a little message to thank you and ask you if you would like to see a 3rd bunker opened?

would be cool is the door can only be open depending on the job. or group

This is exactly how it works =) per job or property (with esx_property).

1 Like

nice work

1 Like

Hello. I am in the process of building other bunkers following the request of several people. Thank you for your confidence.

Can you try to make the epic entrance and just place one of the vanilla bunkers inside :grin: :grin:

Is there any chance you could make this for a qbus server and make the textures more continous instead of different textures in each room?? we are looking at creating a gun running kinda sop in the server were in and we love this mlo just seeing if you could change things up a bit and i would definately purchase.