[MAP] Bunker to Grapeseed [PAID]

c998e02750b6699c2feee3f087a9a94d125796bd

The Bunker is an MLO. This resource use the fivem asset escrow system.

For interior, presentation video here, but bunker location is same as picture: Mlo Bunker with exclusive door opening script - YouTube

There is a door that opens and is fully configurable thanks to a script included in the package (can be attached to a job/job2/property from esx_property so owner can control bunker door, otherwise anybody can control this door).
After opening you will be able to see the descent into the bunker and a door that opens into a parking lot.
You can modify the texture of the door directly in the texture file “porte_garage.ytd”. Other rooms await you in the bunker.

Available on our tebex: https://glorious-rp.tebex.io/package/4578378

Same bunker at Sandy Shores: [RELEASE] [PAID] Bunker mapping with script

4 Likes

Good morning all ! with this bunker you have the fib texture pack with parts that have been modified for the fib

1 Like

1 Like

Hi all ! Just a quick message to let you know that the collision with the bunker door is back.

Good morning all ! I would like to thank everyone who purchased the bunker (s) Good morning all ! I would like to thank everyone who purchased the bunker (s). In addition, I wanted to indicate that the small recalcitrant problems have been solved.