[RELEASE] [PAID] Armoured Truck Robbery

Having the overspawning issue that was mentioned previously. How can I turn down the volume of them?

Buyer beware on this one. I’m sure the script functions well in some respects, but the over spawning is not fixed at all and has more or less been swept under the rug. It is advertised as being different because you can rob trucks that are driving around, but what isn’t advertised is that they are literally ALL OVER THE PLACE. I’m talking about almost half of the cars driving around are now armored trucks. It’s completely unusable for me and just about everyone else, and for $10 at that.

Ya I was bummed and I was told its not fixable.

1 Like

I even had them in cayo perico, very broken, but i was told by the ‘dev’, noone else reported this problem in this way xD … @Vulcan770 , seems there is more people who also are unable to use this, either fix it or issue refunds, as it’s not in a sellable state :man_shrugging: , still waiting for a response to my reply xD

1 Like

This dude has added the stockade truck to every “vehGroups” lol. What a awful way to add certain vehicles around the map.

Also why do you have checks for nearby player IsEntityPlayingAnim ? Why not add a Boolean client side to check if someone else is robbing.

Also limited options for rewards.

they are just different frame works as all ( like no combatable unless you know how to convert scripts your self

I don’t get an blip on the map? Or are the trucks randomly driving around the map? Can’t find an truck either