[RELEASE] [PAID] Armoured Truck Robbery

I purchased but I never received anything?

I had to do it manually, itā€™s in your email now.

I sitll dont see it, but ill wait for it

Make sure to check spam/junk folder.

Was able to get this script working with a few tweaks but all around great mod! @Vulcan770 I feel as if the robbery is too quick and almost impossible for cops to respond to. Id like to see after the truck gets hit by the drilling and you clap the guards down, that you have to go to the back of the truck, and start stealing the money which would take a config.robtimer to do so. That way cops can actually respond and get to! Is this something we could look into?

1 Like

I have this issue as well, bank trucks EVERYWHERE. Can I get a fix?

Replied in DMs.

Can you please post the fix publicly so people who buy it donā€™t need to wait for you to respond? Iā€™d love to purchase this, but donā€™t want to wait for a back and forth to get a script that I paid for working when I doā€¦

I emailed all customers with the fix for the minigame you donā€™t have to do a back and fourth.

I havenā€™t bought it yet. Will I receive that same e-mail?

Whenever someone purchases it they get the most updated version, when I do more updates they will get an email with said update.

I think he means the fix for a million trucks driving around, because right now i can have up to 10 trucks in a row before a normal car drives past me

does this work with infinity

I have purchased, but did not receive the script

I have purchased, but did not receive the script

@gtawsnb Check your email and spam folder.

@lulu3 Make sure to check your email and spam folder.

where do i add the code for bt target i added it to the client lua and now the eye doesnt show up atall when pressing alt so i cant even attempt to start drilling. Im ot getting an error with bt target and no matter where i move the code its still doing nothing when attempting to use it

Private message me and Iā€™ll help you with the issue.

could you please pm this to me