[Release] [Paid] Advanced Jail System v1.0

Advanced Jail System v1.0

What is this?

This is a jail script for LEO to jail players as well as prevent jail logging. It comes with a neat modern UI, permissions systems and is highly configurable. This release has one dependency, therefore it is not a standalone script.

Images & Demo

The demo video can be found here

Some of the configuration options

Requirements

• MySQL Async
    This is required as the script stores players that are jailed to prevent them from jail logging as well as prior arrest report

Usage

This script requires the player to be ace permitted to open the NUI, from there the must select a player and fill out the arrest report form.

At the moment, officers can open the system at defined police stations as well as defined police vehicles.

To interact with the systems, the player will be promted to press a defined keybind and they will be taken to the arrest panel.

It is recommended that you set your MySQL mysql_log_level to 1, otherwise you will see a few console warnings regarding response time

Features

• Prevent Jail Logging (Database)
  • Custom Jail Cells or Yard Placement
  • Add Charges to Arrest Report
  • Create Detailed Report for Arrest
  • View Prior Arrests
  • VIew Target Total Prison Time
  • Modern UI

Other Notes

The script can be purchased from My Tebex Store

Suggestions are always opened and encouraged.

Purchase from Tebex Store
You will receive an email after your purchase containing the script

Other Releases

Advanced Fire System
Advanced Loadout System

6 Likes

Fixed by OP

1. Prison clothes, make option to change clothes for prisoner when he gets to prison.
  2. Make jailing from specific places, like actually drive to prison and bring prisoner, to put himto jail. More RP, more opportunities for deeper RP, jail break, gang members attempts to free their mate.
  3. Jail break?
  4. Wireless method to access UI, like laptop or police smart-phone…?
3 Likes

Can you use it to npc’s if you play alone? :pray:

In it’s current state, no. Could be something to explore in the future though

1 Like

Care to elaborate as to why this fails to work with any version of OneSync… this limits your customer base to anyone who isn’t running a quality server…

Currently working towards getting the script functional with OneSync. For now, it’s limited to servers not using OneSync.

Config jail cell coords rather than a yard
check that the cell isn’t already occupied. If it is, use the next available cell.

fuck, just purchased, then read it doesnt work with onesync… ffs

1 Like

That’s already a feature. You can toggle it in the config, by default it uses the yard, otherwise you can set it to specific cells and define each cell location as well as the radius before the player is teleported back.

@_JXHNO I apologized for that, if you send me a DM, I can get a refund sorted for you.

Why would you not highlight that feature? I mean, I get highlighting the UI, it’s pretty nice, but one of the most needed features in a prison is the auto selection of jail cells and a check to see if they are empty before putting someone in it. You say you have it, but don’t even mention it.

I’m not yelling at you LOL, It just seems to me that it should have been your second biggest selling point next to the UI.

Anyway, if that’s the case, then as soon as you fix the onesync thing, I’ll be a customer. It’s an otherwise nice looking script at a good price.

1 Like

I’ll update the post right now. Thanks for your output and interest :)

appreciate it buddy

So have you updated for onesync yet. would like to use this but kinda useless with out onesync support

i bought it. didnt work for me. no answer from the author since 4 days…

over one week and still counting… we cant use the script since its broken

OP does not respond and script is reportedly broken

@TheIndra I really hate to mention you but, I bought this because I was going to fix it but… the email it says it will send with the script never was sent to me.