[Release] OCRP Community Releases

PLS PLS PLS release the script allready pre-made for playing the purge sire…PLS

[    590016] nui://esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:64, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollIntoView' of undefined

when i go impound place and enter a retr. car. list is empty and this error in logs.

could you release your version of pdown? I really like your version.

Would it be possible that you guys share your helicopter spotlight script?

Is there a way in the hud to keep the location display on all the time?

I know this one, you cannot aim the spotlight.

Yes, you can. You have to scroll down to find the custom version someone made, it very much allows you to control the spotlight.

I also know that, I believe the OCRP has a less de-syncy one with a beam shining down

1 Like

Yes that is the same one.

Alright

Love these resources. Thanks!

how many props is the tow yard, do you have any idea how impactful it is to FPS?

for some reason the taxi meter its not working for me :frowning:

and im getting this for impound and im using eden garage 2 any one know how to fix it

Off topic question how do you guys refuel your helicopters? I am running Legacy fuel and am using local state police and medavac helicopters.

help am i stupid or something? i correctly installed the radar by combining the to resources and the menu will pop up but then when i try to cloe the rada it wont close and the radar itself will not show up

Where do I get the mapzoomdata file?
I don’t know where to take it. Help me.

I want it to be homogeneous. Now map, I zoomed in and not pretty.

Install the map zoom data in the path C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\common\data\ui\ copy “mapzoomdata.meta” into that file and replace. You will now be able to zoom in and out without a problem

2 Likes