[Release] [Non-ELS] Unmarked Police Pack Addon 1.1

How does it have any negative effect on literally anyone? These creators didn’t sign a contract saying they were required to make only server scripts. :thinking:

1 Like

Almost none of them are creators. And I’m sure 99% of them done have permission from the creators of the cars and textures to re-upload elsewhere. :thinking:

They converted the files to stream to a server, meaning that they had to CREATE files in .lua format to get them to work and last time I checked a surprisingly low amount of people know how to do just that. So yes in a sense they are creators at some level and almost all of the packs specifically state that they take NO credit for the models. Also LOTS of car models out there say re-uploading is just fine as long as credit is given. I see what you’re saying but there’s nothing that effects you, don’t like it? Don’t click on the topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, more will come soon :smiley:

1 Like

Addon cars packs are one of the easiest thing to do… People just need to learn instead of having everything handed to them. And if i dont like something ill say so. This is an open forum where you discuss things. Dont like it dont @ me then.

If it’s so easy to do then why don’t more people do it? Probably because they don’t have time, aren’t very familiar with lua or just simply aren’t sure what cars they’d like to have! And even better sometimes they don’t have the time to find the exact skins for the exact cars. I replied because there’s too many people on this forum thinking that because they know how to do something, EVERYONE should know how to do it. Stop being so conceited.

1 Like

I don’t know why your arguing over it. It is easy, some parts just get annoying after awhile. But I do it because some people are lazy and I find it fun to do it :smiley:

1 Like

Theres many tutorials. All i said was a sarcastic yay another car pack. You chose to argue over it stop being hypocritical and learn something.

I know how to make them, got a few on my server, again just saying it was shitty to do, that’s all.

Im loving this it is looking great i do have a request for my vehicles i need converting to a addon for fivem

1 Like

Loving this pack, here are some screenshots of 2 vehicles in the snow if interested:

FPIU Unmarked
Ford GT Unmarked

Keep it up! Great pack!

1 Like

Is just me or does the marked slicktop 2012 FPIS(unmarked7) roll over easily around corners?

unmarked2 - Dodge Charger 2010
Textures Are Broken

@BlueJ Is there supposed to be a carcols.meta ? It would make it easier for me to edit the lights.

I regret to inform that I am a little disappointed in this pack. You claim its a simple drag and drop but its not. You have way to much code i the vehicles.meta file that is messing with other cars in game thus causing a lot of crashing. Every single vehicle in this pack has the handling set to police 2 making almost every vehicle tipping at the slightest of turns. Please look over you pack first and make thes fixes before uploading it.

2 Likes

Can’t spawn any of the vehicles except for unmarked1 - 2 rest of them just wont spawn…

I would like to have you make some addons for my community if possible.

When I add them to my FiveM server resources then go to add them to the .cfg file and I restart my server and I go to spawn them, It says Spawn failed? Anyone else having this issues?

for me the handling is off and its easy to flip over anyway to fix that

Edit the handling line in the meta file.