[Release] Necklace with gems for MP Female

More info:
Necklace is ported from TS4 CC. It will replace necklace #52 with 3 colors, but there are 10 colors included - if you want to use all of them - you need to find diferent spot to replace or use this as an add-on.

:purple_heart:
Dollie Mods - MP Female Freebies #14 - Necklace with gems for MP Female.7z (358.8 KB)

:balloon: [How-To] Streaming new hairstyles for characters: Step by Step for dummies

:camera_flash: More pictures:

7 Likes

why dont you just make one pack … instead in releasing single releases

I don’t do “packs”. I post here the same time I post something on GTA V mods. Every single model requires a lot of time to adjust, port, work on additional textures and testing them on the server. I’m not a automatic factory :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

thats why you test them all then when you finished testing you release in a pack :rofl:

nice work as always :100: :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s just a waste of our time if you want it to be packed do it yourself :joy:

Good job. Not many people out here that give free releases anymore. As I said, good job and keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

So in the case of stuff like this, it’s totally fine to do individual releases. They’re unique (aside from being ported from sims) and are already on 5mods under the same name. Simple to find here as well.

The only time to create a pack, in my opinion, would be if it follows the same theme. Like creating a series of cars that are all based around a specific region and releasing them individually.

Dollie generally does 1 at a time and doesn’t make a new one everyday like you see with people.

1 Like

link dead oi

new link please

it’s updated :slight_smile:

where i can find that crown dollie ?