[Release] Nearest Postal Script

How do i change it to where i do /postal how do i change it from OCRP’s postals, to the new map’s?

Can you help me where to put this in the file

That files is the player location display script and it goes in your resource folder. That text would go in the config.lua of the pld (player location display) script.

Under the fxmanifest file in nearest postal you need to change the json to the desired postal file your wanting to use.

referencing nearest postals readme,

1. To setup the postal map, open the __resource.lua file and change the variable postalFile to one of the files above

hope that helps!

is the location display included in the script?

it is not, or at least wasn’t.

this is the link to server sided. [Release] Street Label

I can’t find DrawText(0.225, 0.963) in cl.lua file , where can i find it?

Looks like it was moved in version 1.4 to the config.lua folder. Shows as

posX = 0.22,
posY = 0.963

how do you switch the nearest postal to the ocrp

what is your X & Y for nearest postal? cant seem to figure it out w aop blocking

my postals are way off compared to my map, is there a way to fix this?

If you’re using one of the 3 postal maps supported by the script: OCRP, new postlas or old postals, then in the __resource file you need to change which one you’re using. If you’re using a map that is not supported you need to manually get a file of all coordinates of postals (You can do it with the dev tools of the script)

Change this to whichever map you’re using, for example if you use the OCRP map:

local postalFile = 'ocrp-postals.json'

Like I showed in the comment above this one, in the __reource.lua file you need to change postalFile to ocrp-postals.json

I know

in the config… this is for the top left of the mini map hid on screen

Hi! So when i changed the Postal File to ocrp-postals.json it crashed me and says couldn’t load __resource.lua

Does anyone know where I can change the color, Ive looked everywhere and I cant find it.

If you mean the color of the route then it’s in config.lua in line 15.

Here are the list of colors:

-- 0- white
-- 1- red
-- 2- light green
-- 3- light blue
-- 4- white
-- 5- yellow
-- 6- light red
-- 7- light purple
-- 8- light pink
-- 9- skin color
-- 10- baige
-- 11- marine blue
-- 12- light blue

No i mean the color of the Postal ((where its yellow) and the distance (where its green)

Ah alright, it’s still in the config.lua file.
In line 4 where it says: ~y~Nearest Postal~w~: %s (~g~%.2fm~w~) you need to replace the ~y~ to something else and it will change it from yellow, and the ~g~ to change it from green.