[RELEASE] ndrp_garbagejob - Optimized and updated garbage job script (ESX)

Optimized, engaging, and rewarding garbage job script for ESX framework (FIVEM Server)

Here’s a better garbage job script that you can use for your roleplay server. It was developed by me with the help of my co-developer for the server NewDawn Roleplay.

I’m releasing this script for free and allowing everyone to edit/update however they want. This script is way better and simple than other garbage job scripts you can find on the forums.

Features

• optimized code for both server-side and client-side
  • shows HQ blip only to the person having garbage job
  • random coords for garbage collection
  • random bins and a random amount of collection in a given mission coord radius
  • random rewards (drops) when putting the trash into the trunk
  • receives money when the job is done and the truck is submitted

** Requirments**

** How to use**

• add ‘ndrp_garbagejob’ and ‘progressBars’ folders to resources folder in your server data
  • add the job ‘garbage’ to database in jobs table
  • add these three lines to server.cfg
ensure progressBars
ensure mythic_notify
ensure ndrp_garbagejob

Note: you can remove the trigger ndrp_carkeys from client.lua as it adds a key for the vehicle. If you have your own car key script, you should add your trigger over there.

Download the Resource: ndrp_garbagejob

PS: Please don’t sell this script to anyone after updating it. Please don’t be an asshole.

12 Likes

Nice, btw you got code in there for another scripts.
Ex. ndrp_carkeys

you also need the script called mythic notify, as it has multiple notifications exports in the client.lua

you can remove that line. it’s not important

1 Like

ah shit forgot to mention

1 Like

when i finished the job, i cant make it again

1 Like

Great work. Proud if Indian developers helping community grow.

-Love from India.

1 Like

anyway you can help me get the you recived your salary notification like you have it ? Thanks

It wont give you money on disc inventoryhud

2 Likes

Just replace the triggers with your own triggers. If you created a server, I’m sure you must know how to change some code.

when the job route is activated it disables radar; only way i found to turn the radar back on is with a cheat menu, when the job route is recalculated to the depot to finish the run the radar is again deactivated, anyone have this issue?

Hi @TheScotchGuy, I don’t develop in ESX but looking at the resource code I found this function in the client side, delete if you want to fix the radar or else adapt it to how you need it. Goodbye see you soon!

Citizen.CreateThread (function ()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait (5)
        if havingGarbageJob then
            if not IsPedInAnyVehicle (GetPlayerPed (-1)) then
                if doing Garbage then
                    DisplayRadar (true)
                else
                    DisplayRadar (false)
                end
            end
        end
    end
end)
2 Likes

@geekyvicky would you mind if I converted to Dunko vRP and made public?
I will credit you as well as source code. But converted by me.

Now for some reason the blips is gone !!!

go ahead :slight_smile: good luck

1 Like

what hud are you using :slight_smile:?

Good!!!

this script not working anymore just stopped for no reason

After doing the job, I returned the truck to the location, pressed E and this error came up. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

You have no such export startUI in resource progressBars, read the error message and it tells you exactly what is wrong.

1 Like