[RELEASE] ndrp_garbagejob - Optimized and updated garbage job script (ESX)

I keep getting canCarryItem server.lua line 29

convert to limit

1 Like

Hey Can You Please Tell Me How You Made The You Recived Your Salary Notification Work With Mythic Notify ?

I know its been a minute but how would you convert it from weight to limit?

1 Like

Which thing is in weight can you explain in brief?

You can create a discussion, i will tell you

Hello! Don’t know if anyone could help but, how can I customize this job better? I was able to move the coords but would love to make it so there can be a MULTITUDE of garbage runs. Could I get some help??

For some reason when I join the job I’m not seeing any blips to start the job.

Hey,
First of all nice script thank for the work.
I see u using a export for your car lock script.
Is this a possibility to let users letting lock not only they own cars but the company/spawned cars too?
It would be really nice if you would share the work!
I think I and many people would pay for it too.

~NoobSpielt

can help me whit scipts?
es_extended: ignoring setJob for 1 due to job not found!

Hey there!
I have a problem with your script - when I pick a job, I can’t see any blip on the map. Can you help me please?

EDIT: I made a stupid mistake, I add “garbage” job to the database with job grade 1. If anyone have the same problem, it should be set with job grade 0.

Hello, i’m getting an error when i try to set the job ingame it says “The job, grade or both are invalid” i added the garbage in the database can anyone help? Maybe i added the job wrong i will also send a picture of that.Knipsel

I see it’s giving me an error but i just don’t understand it… I’m still learning but it’s says “SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:1155 No Such export SendAlert in resource pNotify”

I gets this error after collecting the bags and receiving items, i get the salary pay as well… any help?? Hope i wrote in the right area

I don’t get any money when I’m done

Added it correctly, Did all the stops. came back to the place you get the truck. went to the arrow and all it says was start job? press it and it goes away. truck still there and no money paid?