[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

This wonโ€™t work properly if you have voice_use3dAudio enabled.

Hi iโ€™m sorry but i want make radio only for cops how i do this ?

I managed to activate it but I canโ€™t hear my friend when I go long and I click to speak I canโ€™t hear!

how to hear someone through easyadmin on spectate?

2 Likes

On the radio, I can talk but I canโ€™t hear!

1 Like

Could you make a functional vrpex version

Great job @Frazzle been looking for something like this for a long time! Works wonderfully, and was super easy to implement.

My only issue is that for whatever reason, the bind for capslock is ignoring GetLastInputMethod(0) for me when I applied it to the if statements for broadcasting to prevent use on the controller. No fault of your script, just something that has me perplexed at the moment. Otherwise, this works amazingly.

because the GetLastInputMethod(0) is changed by new one!

try thisโ€ฆ
IsInputDisabled(0)

Except it still works, but I am tired now and will mess with it tomorrow, no worries.

Great script, I have a question. I wanted to whitelist it for cops, but I am using vRP. Any tips on how to do that? I tried looking for duty on/off, but couldnโ€™t.

Just wondering how do i make the shouting global for that channel

and wondering why when im on a diffrent freq someone else can still hear me. Do i got to disballe like lamaba or vmenu voice?

I did exactly the same, but its not working properly for me. I can hear everyone from everywhere and Iโ€™m 120% sure there are no other scripts running, that could affect the voicechat.

Or do I need to enable something else (resources/โ€ฆ)? Or something like this? Someone wrote โ€œneed mumble enable on componentsโ€. What does that mean?

this is something i was looking for for a long time , i am so happy that you release it man.
thank you so much for sharing this
i just completely ditched โ– โ– โ– โ–  and changed all my scripts to use mumble-voip!
looking forward for an working 3D voice as well
:heart:

I guess i didnโ€™t want to spam GetCurrentResourceName() for every msg but then again i only use it for debug msgs which is disabled so i should probably remove it lmao

Does anyone know how to move these menus to the left?

thanks for help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

where do we put this?

i need help :confused:

Hi
Frazzle you can send your gcphone working with Muble-voip and rp-radio ?

1 Like