[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

the menu canโ€™t be moved (i donโ€™t think so anyway)
what keybinds? the mumble-voip keybinds (if so update to the latest version and try again)

1 Like

Good job

1 Like

you are a genius ! thanks for this great script :heart:

does it run even withouth resource.lua?

1 Like

What do you mean? __resource.lua is being deprecated and replaced with the new fxmanifest.lua

1 Like

is it working on onesync infinity?

1 Like

I am trying to make this work with a radio item

i have it working where when they use the Radio Item. it toggles the Radio Open however i am trying to make it where if someone steals their radio or drops it it kicks them from the frequency

every which way i try dropping it removes them from the frequency but when i get the radio back and try to join the frequency it works but i lose all animations what would be the proper way to do this?

1 Like

Is it possible to download the method of explaining what works for us?

That isnโ€™t the radio menu, that is just the text in the corner. They are referring to the actual menu which is not made in HTML.

1 Like

ts needed?

โ€œtsโ€ meaning TeamSpeak? If so, have you read the title or description of this release?

2 Likes

How to set only frequency 1,2 for cop and 3,4 for ems

This is pretty sick. Is there any way to put a static or a radio like filter over the voices? I ask because cops often relied on the โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  radio plugin to do this so they could distinguish people talking around them from people talking on the radio at the same time.

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Seem great but i have a (stupid) question
Do you need to run a mumble server or is everything inside this two scripts ?
(I donโ€™t really know mumble)

Thanks by advance

1 Like

gcphone works with that ?

[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio look here to configure gcphone (webrtc disabled)

1 Like

No you donโ€™t need a mumble server

1 Like

use either the event "Radio.Set", bool or the export exports:["rp-radio"]:SetRadio(bool) to give/remove radio

2 Likes

I asked an element if there was a way to change a persons voice quality and i didnโ€™t get a reply, i personally donโ€™t think there is a native available for it at the moment.

In the next version, I suggest adding a UI radio (just like radio โ– โ– โ– โ–  voip) and the need to have the โ€œradioโ€ item to use it :slight_smile: