[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

how to add coded frequency for example for the police?

Hello, this is a wonderful release, amazing !!! can this be whitelisted for cops only ? @Frazzle

In the default rp-radio config channel 1 is private by default so i’ll use this as an example

when a cop goes on duty do
exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequency(1)
when a cop goes off duty do
exports["rp-radio"]:RemovePlayerAccessToFrequency(1)

3 Likes

The radio is meant for everyone (crims and civs) but you can disable a persons radio using:
exports["rp-radio"]:SetRadioEnabled(false)

gcphone not working any suggestion?

1 Like

here’s the fix if you are not using WebRTC

Also remove all instances of
NetworkSetTalkerProximity & Citizen.InvokeNative(0xE036A705F989E049)

7 Likes

does this voip work well with onesync? I use the NetworkSetTalkerProximity function on my server but with voice synchronization it cuts off

2 Likes

Working fine for me on OneSync.

1 Like

hot realease :smiley: good fucking job

2 Likes

Tip: You could also create a textdraw for when the player changes the voice mode or activates the radio

gta text draws are aids and consume cpu

Also look at the bottom right of your screen it shows all that info there

3 Likes

I cant seem to change the keybinds… Any idea why? @Frazzle (Loving the script so far tho) btw, how would i change the radio menu from left to right? couldnt find anything in the code about it

1 Like

the menu can’t be moved (i don’t think so anyway)
what keybinds? the mumble-voip keybinds (if so update to the latest version and try again)

1 Like

Good job

1 Like

you are a genius ! thanks for this great script :heart:

does it run even withouth resource.lua?

1 Like

What do you mean? __resource.lua is being deprecated and replaced with the new fxmanifest.lua

1 Like

is it working on onesync infinity?

1 Like

I am trying to make this work with a radio item

i have it working where when they use the Radio Item. it toggles the Radio Open however i am trying to make it where if someone steals their radio or drops it it kicks them from the frequency

every which way i try dropping it removes them from the frequency but when i get the radio back and try to join the frequency it works but i lose all animations what would be the proper way to do this?

1 Like

Is it possible to download the method of explaining what works for us?