[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Niceeee job, i loved and i used very much

example please :smiley: ?

Is there a way to set controller key binds?

Is there a way to display the users that are in your frequency?

where do you find these settings at? I have lost my micClicks when talking on radio with other people and want to turn them back on.

This resource is known-broken and apparently unmaintained as of the time of this writing, try pma-voice instead.

1 Like

did you ever figure this out?

Hey, I wonder if someone here know why my mumble-voip works in radio and cars, But when it comes to everywhere else it won’t work!

I cant join 187 it says connection error and I keep trying and closing 5m then re-opening but the same thing keeps happening can somebody please help me fix this.

Awesome script, love it, But Is there a specific key code book or list that has all the different options for what I can change the bindings to? I’d like to change the key for the radio off for the cops from caps lock to left alt but I cant seem to get it to work… Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello is there a way to change the voice sound while using the radio? I cant find the option to have a more β€œtelephone” effect while using radio

I have installed everything correctly. But when I join the server I can not use the N push to talk in game but if I want to talk on the radio everyone could hear the other person but when we use the push to talk while pushing N it dose not work is there a way I can fix that? I have a none esx server.

Maybe you can help me, I turn on the radio, I drop it away and I can still talk on the radio.

And i need help, with radio list, how can i turn on?

Hello really need some help hear. I cant hear the people in the street but in radio I can hear them fine. WhatΒ΄s happening?

when i use this i cant hear or speak to anyone even when vmenu voice chat is disabled but i can hear them in radio, someone help me plz

same for me

Having issues with RP radio for PD, constantly stops working when they are using it after 5-10 minutes. They have to take it out of there inventory and put it back in to work again. Wasnt sure if anyone else ever had this issue or not.

I have imported the exports so that the police can access certain channels however it won’t work.

Does anyone know how to fix this.

I have set up the private channels and put this in esx_policejob/client/main.lua

But when I have police it doesnt work, only works for ambulance

how do i join your server