Do not message me for support, if you have questions post it on this topic so other people can refer to it for their issues in the future.
pma-voice is designed around being easy to configure for the end-user, it uses FiveM’s recommended way of using convar’s to configure everything for the client, which means it can easily be configured during runtime without having to restart the resource.
pma-voice also includes many new, more modern mumble features such as Native Audio support, Submix support (players radios will actually sound like radios!), and even routing bucket support.
pma-voices core features are:
- Radio - You will have to use your own resource, or use rp-radio adapted for pma-voice
- Phone Calls
- Grid System (designed from pichotm’s pVoice grid system)
- Supports routing buckets - you have to update their routingBucket player state.
- User Interface (made in Vue)
- Configurable Keybinds (Keybinds → FiveM → Change your radio & cycle keys)
- Easily configurable during run time, all convars are runtime changeable
You will not get support if you’re not on the latest recommended server.
Having PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (attempt to index a function value)? UPDATE YOUR SERVER, pma-voice will constantly update to the latest version’s features.
If you start experiencing Network Thread Hitches between 400-600 players you likely have to set up an external mumble server. The easiest way to do this is to just setup another FXServer on a separate port and install pma-voice on it.
There is no way around this as Mumble runs on FXServers network thread.